Miniature Painting -Beginner Tutorial ( 1 mini in under 1 hour)

Miniature Painting -Beginner Tutorial ( 1 mini in under 1 hour)

RELATED PRODUCTS:

Creepy Cute Crochet: Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, and More!

Attack of the Cute!
ย
Creepy Cute Crochet features more than 20 unique patterns for totally loveable zombies, ninjas, Vikings, vampires, aliens, robots, and even Death himself. Each easy-to-follow pattern is presented with step-by-step diagrams, hilarious commentary, and full-color photographs of the bloodcurdlingly sweet creatures in their natural environments. Creepy Cute Crochet comes complete with helpful crochet tips and a down-and-dirty course in doll making, with each pattern ran
List Price: $ 14.95 Price: $ 1.99

• Super sonic 55

Is heroes forge miniatures already primed

November 28, 2017 at 8:28 pm
  • SheetaPally

You should leave a link in the description where to buy some of the stuff you're showing off or at least the name so we can look them up. I just started painting recently and there's always more to learn so I keep viewing how to paint videos. I have lots of citadel paints from my local game shop and I'm finding I agree with you, love hate there. I wanna try some of the other paints you're using. I wanna get a brush cleaner but I'm not finding what you're using. I'm interested in the special brushes you recommended, as my brushes from my local game shop suck.

November 28, 2017 at 9:36 pm
  • Lawson McCool

What is the recommended amount of time you would suggest to wait between letting the paints dry and switching between the colors and types of coating?

November 28, 2017 at 9:49 pm
  • Grover Pyott

I'm late to the party but I've decided after many, many years to start using miniatures in our gaming sessions. I purchased a bunch but just can't stand that they are not painted. I have no artistic ability (which is probably why I have I've always shied away from miniatures in the past) but this video was REALLY helpful and very encouraging. I start painting Saturday!

November 28, 2017 at 10:12 pm
  • chaaBRO_tube

What is that blue paste holding the mini on that bottle?

November 28, 2017 at 11:07 pm
  • shooka1978

Thank you for giving me the confidence to try this for myself. My little owl mage turned out exactly the way I wanted! Would you recommend sealing it with anything? Mine will be used on a weekly basis and I'd like to make sure all my hard work doesn't go to waste ๐Ÿ™‚

November 29, 2017 at 12:05 am
  • RocketPig Games

Thank you for the great painting video! I've been following about 30 different channels and pulling info from everyone regarding painting my 3D printable miniatures! I'm trying to learn simple techniques to do the best I can (quickly!) while my Kickstarter is going on but I don't think anything I can do is quite good enough to show off…it's OK though! I'll be ready for the next one. I should have planned ahead and gathered some skills earlier. We just launched the first FULL LINE of 3D printable fantasy miniatures on Kickstarter. It's called "Stout Hearted Heroes DUNGEONEERS". Thank you for being one of the awesome painters on YouTube that helps people like me…who are JUST learning!

November 29, 2017 at 12:27 am
  • Samuel Winn

Black belt and brown shoes. Truly he is a barbarian.

November 29, 2017 at 12:51 am
  • The Bringer of Rain

Would you have to prime a 3d printed mini? And what do you think about airbrushing minis?

November 29, 2017 at 1:03 am
  • Mike Curley

Delta brushes from Germany are some of the best budget brushes I've used. All the rest seemed to split after a few weeks

November 29, 2017 at 1:17 am
  • Space Potato

What happened to your thumb nail??

November 29, 2017 at 1:52 am
  • Lindsay Dutton

I'm just starting to pain miniatures and this was very helpful! Thank you!

November 29, 2017 at 2:29 am
  • stir fry

What happened to the rest of this series? It's been 4 months!

November 29, 2017 at 3:11 am
  • Lucio's Workshop

Great guide
    You just got a new subscriber ๐Ÿ™‚
    Would be happy to know what you think about my new youtube project, if you want give it a look
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

November 29, 2017 at 4:08 am
  • A Dixon

This was really helpful and boosted my confidence quite a bit. How opaque are mini paints, by and large? You mentioned a couple of times (like with the boots) how you can do another coat of a lighter colour, are there limits to this? If I slipped with a dark brown or a dark green, could I patch it with a light colour like a cream or off white, for instance? The light brown seemed to coat the dark brown really well on the boots, that's all.

November 29, 2017 at 5:02 am
  • Antonio

I'm not familiar with Reaper Bones. Do you not prime them because of their material or is it primed white already?

November 29, 2017 at 5:58 am
  • Ruler of Randomness

Do you think acrylic paint would work or should I buy a miniature paint kit?

November 29, 2017 at 6:21 am
  • David McEvoy

This has been a great help, I want to get back into this and was looking for a nice simple introduction. Now to check out the rest of the videos!

November 29, 2017 at 7:00 am
  • Sandy Hileman

I'm looking into starting painting miniatures.ย  What advice and tips would you have? obviously "don't start with figures you care about" and I know to first spray (at least the pewter ones) with primer but was wondering if there were any tips you wish someone had given you when you first started painting?

November 29, 2017 at 7:26 am