Step by step Rainbow Magical Fantasy Waterfall Acrylic tutorial

Step by step Rainbow Magical Fantasy Waterfall Acrylic tutorial

• Omar Benz

AN ARABIC GIRL who love your art
    I love your art….I love waching all your vedeo in my free time…..
    I am from Algeria…
    Thak you for teach us how to draw..

July 10, 2019 at 9:29 pm
  • Irena Petrovska

This is great. I love it. ❤️❤️❤️

July 10, 2019 at 9:42 pm
  • Anne Doucette

You are a great artist! Love this one. Beautiful colours!

July 10, 2019 at 10:42 pm
  • Bonnie Mills

Love this painting. But I think some closer camera work would really help us out. Stunt Hands knows how to do it 😊❤

July 10, 2019 at 10:50 pm
  • Mysis Zetter

Such a beautiful painting! 💗 I feel so inspired! 😄🖌🎨 What was the lastname of Michelle (that did a video on background colors)? I have re-watched that sentence several times and tried to figure out the right name, but I have failed. 😅 Thank you all the way from Sweden 🇸🇪

July 10, 2019 at 11:49 pm
  • Sumera Blue

How did you wash this palette

July 11, 2019 at 12:47 am
  • Mollisher Elle

Thank you so much for all your videos, I really appreciate you taking the time to show us the detail work.

Have you ever worked with the golden interface acrylic paints? I haven't found any videos demonstrating how to use them in an actual painting, or really any videos other than swatching and demonstrating their glitteriness (can that be a word?). I have a couple ideas of fun ways to use them, but am unsure and don't want to waste product. Could you please do a video on them or maybe test one out in an upcoming painting project, would that be possible?

July 11, 2019 at 1:24 am
  • Karen Montoya

Cinnamon you really out did yourself on this one. Amazing. So beautiful

July 11, 2019 at 2:08 am
  • Katty Artist

This painting ia gorgeous

July 11, 2019 at 2:55 am
  • Julie Vickers

Absolutely stunning painting cinnamon, so magical, what a beautiful rainbow 🌈. Thanks to you and Jon for a brilliant lesson. Love it.. 😘😘😘😘👏👏👏👏🇬🇧😘😘😘😘

July 11, 2019 at 3:46 am
  • Ruby Kearce

Heyyy I love your videos been painting more and more. Could you please please please do a scooby do painting. Like the entire gang or maybe the mystery machine and shaggy and scooby. It would be amazing. And the classic scooby not the new series.

July 11, 2019 at 4:20 am
  • Norwall Music

Amazing work!

July 11, 2019 at 5:02 am
  • Denise Laughter

Omg! Y’all were ON FIRE FUNNY for this tutorial! Cracked up the whole time…

July 11, 2019 at 5:18 am
  • Tera Whiteley

I just don't get highlighting the magenta tree with what appears to be orange….but it is pretty…love this Cinnamon!

July 11, 2019 at 5:58 am
  • Mona L creates

Stunning painting of a magical place I think we all would love to visit!! <3

July 11, 2019 at 6:56 am
  • Lori McKee

Cinnamon, this painting rocks. It is so refreshing to see you paint and struggle with the color you are trying to find. Watching you trouble shoot is awesome. I learned more in this tutorial than I would have if you were perfect and rehearsed.
    I am so pleased with this painting. I'm not at the 3 hoot level, but I am seriously going to paint this one soon. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU AND JOHN… I watch you so much, I am learning so much… THANK YOU!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤❤❤

July 11, 2019 at 7:04 am
  • Dawn Gorton

Cinnamon I have been watching you for awhile(yrs) now and your information you give about painting is absolutely great has help me tremendously in my painting journey. Thank you again.Loved the music and the falls! The painting is beautiful!!❤️

July 11, 2019 at 7:05 am
  • stn0505

Can matte medium replace the glazing medium?

July 11, 2019 at 7:59 am
  • Ronald Cornelia

i am sorry to tell you everything's good but the rainbow was too dark.

July 11, 2019 at 8:45 am
  • zekehooper

John, Is it possible to disconnect the wires to the heating element in a hair drier so it only blows cool air?

July 11, 2019 at 9:30 am