OIL PAINTING TIME LAPSE ๐ŸŽจ "The Secret Painter"

OIL PAINTING TIME LAPSE ๐ŸŽจ "The Secret Painter"

• Methotica Arts acrylic artist

Happy your voice is so soothing and your so inspirational. Because of you Iโ€™ll paint today

July 13, 2019 at 9:20 pm
  • Isabel M

I'd love to see more of your background and process with coming up with your paintings!

July 13, 2019 at 9:40 pm
  • Evatella

This body of work is my favorite you've done in the past few years! Amazing!

July 13, 2019 at 9:51 pm
  • Kaleigh Middelkoop

Your videos are always so soothing, encouraging and inspiring! Youโ€™re really upping your video game, too! Itโ€™s amazing to see you grow and share it all with us.

July 13, 2019 at 10:09 pm
  • Y-Lan Nguyen

Yeaahhhh definitely interested in a video where you show all the process of making the concept sketch ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

July 13, 2019 at 10:17 pm
  • Samantha C

So proud of you <3 I hope you're parents are beyond impressed with how far you've come and how amazingly professional, inspirational, creative and helpful you're content is. You've worked so hard for so long and it shows. I hope you remember to schedule in some time to relax and unwind, you deserve it!

July 13, 2019 at 10:34 pm
  • Savindya Jayasinghe

Wooooow ! U r very lucky to have only 4 dislikes!

July 13, 2019 at 10:37 pm
  • Ak 47

I love watching your videos while doing art, your voice is so soothing and the topics you talk about are so interesting not to mention your art is BEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ’™

July 13, 2019 at 11:08 pm
  • beardedshadow

Yes, please. Would love to see a full preparation.

July 13, 2019 at 11:33 pm
  • Jerry Sonett

This collection has been some of your BEST work yet! so beautiful and graceful. I would like to know about how long did it take you to complete this painting? its so precisely done and full of detail ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

July 14, 2019 at 12:05 am
  • No Name

This is the first time iโ€™ve ever watched your video and i have to subscribe immediately! I love how you show us the whole progress you made to create this art and talk about the things you learn from it! ๐Ÿ’š

July 14, 2019 at 12:23 am
  • A.J. DeVial

Gorgeous! This is a very unique piece of art. I'm just starting out myself and am a little torn, when i make it this far I'll still find things wrong with my art pieces so I can improve???! Both a blessing and a curse, I suppose. Can't wait to see more of your art!

July 14, 2019 at 1:14 am
  • maikor3

this one was beautiful!

July 14, 2019 at 1:21 am
  • Rebecca Luke-Lirette

the video editing style is awesome and love it. please continue to produce videos in this style.

July 14, 2019 at 2:09 am
  • Dragonfire7777777

Stunning piece!!๐Ÿ˜ Bravo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

July 14, 2019 at 3:07 am
  • Arnaut Mubina

How to keep motivated to do art,I've done it many years & love it so much but 'cause i dont go to art school i cant find the motivation.

July 14, 2019 at 3:15 am
  • inspiredcaroline24

So much intricacy in your art, astounding! I will never be an artist of your calibre or genre, however I am still inspired by your pieces. Be it for colour combos or a different brush stroke and lots more. You are obviously very accomplished and I wish you ever continuing success & peace…. Tyfs.C๐Ÿ–Œโ˜ฎ๐Ÿพ

July 14, 2019 at 3:32 am
  • Razvan S FineArt

It looks amazing โœจ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽจ

July 14, 2019 at 4:08 am
  • Svala Art

I absolutely love this series <3 May I ask what golden paint you use? Asking, because I recently bought some quite expensive golen oil paint, but it is so transparent ๐Ÿ™ Yours seems to be very opaque

July 14, 2019 at 5:06 am
  • Dion Archibald

Lovely work. Was nice to see the behind the scenes work put into the piece. I was never good at keeping in the lines when I was a kid so I could never paint like it hehe. I love seeing how other artists work.

July 14, 2019 at 6:00 am