Easy Fishing Lures Acrylic Painting Tutorial LIVE

Easy Fishing Lures Acrylic Painting Tutorial LIVE

• Audrey Mattson

I love this painting!! I actually had a chance to do it and gave it to one of my friends who absolutely loves to go fishing. Thank you so much for this and all of your tutorials. They are so much fun and it's great to have you teach them. 😊🎨✌️

January 20, 2020 at 8:52 pm
  • stn0505

I have all these tackles. You gave them life.

January 20, 2020 at 9:05 pm
  • Anna Marie D

Love this thanks!!!!

January 20, 2020 at 9:25 pm
  • Lorraine Saliba

Hi from Malta too ! πŸ‘‹πŸŽ¨πŸ€—
    Unusual subject to paint and that makes it just awesome !
    Love the woodgrain too !
    Thank you both for your time and effort to do this for us !
    Warmest regards
    Lorraine πŸŽ¨πŸ€—πŸ‘‹

January 20, 2020 at 9:51 pm
  • Leilani Logan

When you can only afford cheap paints and the paint color names are generic….balls. πŸ˜₯

January 20, 2020 at 9:59 pm
  • LadyLili

Hello Angela, thank you for doing this painting. I was able to paint this to give as a gift to someone. Mine of course turned out a bit different, but searching for a "Fishing" painting tutorial led me to you. I want to thank you again and also ask..are you both from Arkansas/Live in Arkansas? I ask because I also live in Arkansas and nearly screamed in my bedroom when I heard you all mention it. Lol My husband just laughed at me.

January 20, 2020 at 10:49 pm
  • janetta bezuidenhout

I love the way you make your paintings look realistic. Oh and Mark thank you for your comments we appreciate them. God bless you guys.

January 20, 2020 at 11:46 pm
  • Kat S

Love this! Thank you πŸ™πŸΌ

January 20, 2020 at 11:57 pm
  • Lois Bowers

I’m working on this for a gift for my fishing obsessed husband for Fathers Day. We live on the CHESAPEAKE here in Maryland so he’ll be going for Striped Bass over the weekend.

January 21, 2020 at 12:37 am
  • Tricia B

Love the colors, great Manly painting. Definitely will use for a Fathers day card

January 21, 2020 at 12:50 am
  • Tricia B

Love this. AND LOVE #LAVAsoap. My grandfather did furniture refinishing and he always used this soap, the nice scent reminds me of him! His hands were never dirty even considering all the stains he used.

January 21, 2020 at 1:50 am
  • Avolun Toldr

Awesome! My son was born with a rod in his hand. Well, almost! 😁. Im painting this for Father's Day and making it personal for him. Thanks Mark for choosing this one! Thank you Angela for easy step by step painting instructions

January 21, 2020 at 2:38 am
  • VanNessa Brooks

I am a passionate fishing woman who fish in tournaments and I have to say I LOVE THIS PAINTING!!!!!!!!!! I just recently, about a month ago woke up one day and said β€œI want to learn how to paint”. You are one of the few people I follow. I have found the perfect gift for my fishing team. I will attempt to make the lures they like to use.

January 21, 2020 at 3:10 am
  • Isabella Howard

Im painting this for my dad he loves fishing

January 21, 2020 at 3:24 am
  • Gail A. C.

Angela, thanks for doing this one! I plan to paint this on a greeting card for my dad for his BD end of July. I have one (very minor) complaint about your LIVE tutorials… And I've mentioned several times in chat hoping Mark will understand and try to fix it. I hope you know that there is about a 5 second "commercial" that runs before YouTube will let us into your LIVES. Because of that, we always miss what you say in the first 5 seconds! So, if you could just wait 5 seconds before you start talking (after Mark pushes whatever button to start the LIVE) we could then hear what you are saying! Thanks!

January 21, 2020 at 4:10 am
  • JO BAKER

I can't wait to try this painting. My husband and myself fish all summer.

January 21, 2020 at 4:45 am
  • Hannah Corn

Mark is a master of the dad jokes

January 21, 2020 at 5:33 am
  • Jo P.

You even made fishing lures look beautiful, Angela! Incredible! Thanks for the shout out about the craft mat! I’m glad you could use it. πŸ˜ƒ

January 21, 2020 at 6:04 am
  • Michele Welisevich

Great painting Angela, can’t wait to do this one! My Brother-in-law is a big bass fisherman and I want to do this one for their cabin in MN

January 21, 2020 at 6:49 am
  • Michelle R. Acker

what an awesome video, some great editing!

January 21, 2020 at 7:44 am