42g/1.5oz “MIDNIGHT BLUE” Mica Powder Pigment (Epoxy,Resin,Soap,Plastidip) Black Diamond Pigments by CCS
- More Offers
Each container has 1.5oz (42grams) of Pure Dry Powder Pigment by weight.
💎 MICA pearl pigments have been around for centuries and are made from mica and earth pigments. Their NON-TOXIC characteristics, animal friendliness, irritant and stain free, while being gentle and safe to your skin. The mica powders are chemically colored for light fastness. Pearlescent, Iridescent colors are transparent pigments allowing light to reflect and refract to create depth and pearlized effects.
💎 Use approx 1-2 tsp of pigment per 1lb of soap. Hot process 1/4-1/2 per 1lb of soap
💎 ALL of our pigments are 100% VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE
💎 Please see specific notes on each color listed for Use & Applications as well as end product suitability.
💎 Purchasers should, by their own tests and evaluations, determine suitability of such products for their specific use.
💎 Our colorants are sold by weight, not volume. We package our pigment in 5gram packs, 1.5oz and 4.5oz sizes.
💎 Photos shown are as accurate as possible. However, due to variations in viewer monitor - settings, colors may vary from actual items.
💎 Inorganic Pigment - Stable in water and solvent base systems (Epoxy, Plastidip, Haloefx, Nail Polish, Paint......)
💎 The color shown on the listing,website, brochure or any marketing materials may not be exact due to monitor/printing process limitations. Each person sees color a little differently please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase.
💎 +++Pigment is sold by WEIGHT and NOT by volume like some other retailers. We want you to receive the true amount of pigment you need.
- 💎 Non-toxic Mica Powdered Pigment - Our MIDNIGHT BLUE is a unique blend only found with Black Diamond Pigments.
- 💎 42g/1.5oz (10-60 Microns) NON-TOXIC Highest Quality Mica, Titanium Dioxide - (1.5oz by weight) - FDA approved for cosmetic use. 1g of pigment per 1oz of epoxy. 25-50g of pigment per gallon of peelable paint. Please see pigment portion guide for help. (Melting point 1200-1800°F) (pH : 6.0-9.0 4% H2O)
- 💎 Please search for Black Diamond PigmentsTM for all of our other colors available on Amazon. Please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase. We pride ourselves with having the LOWEST PRICES, HIGHEST QUALITY and UNIQUE COLORS. We will beat ANYONES prices on the same product/quantity!
- 💎 Clear SLIME can be transformed into truly unique slime by adding just a small amount of pigment. Place the pigment in the center of the slime and slowly fold the clear slime over onto the pigment repeatedly until the pigment is dispersed thoroughly in the slime. Here at BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS we are leading the industry in quality and customer service.
- 💎 (Use for 😀 plastics 😋 slime 😎 epoxy 💅🏼 nail polish 💕 automotive paint 💖 lacquer 😍 soap 😋 resins 🤗 fiberglass 😜 bath bombs 😲 lip stick 😱 lip balm 😳 latex 🤓 rubber 😇 screen printing 😻 candle making 🙉 cosmetics 🤠 blush 😲 crafts 😝 jewelry 👽 Plastidip 🤣 Halo EFX 🤔 lotions 😁 creams 😎 plastic resins 🙂 nail polish 😲 melt pour soap 😍 embossing 😇 wood and much more!)