Oil Painting Tutorial – Chickadee – Lachri

Oil Painting Tutorial – Chickadee – Lachri

RELATED PRODUCTS:

• ooXChrissieXoo

When I watch your videos, I can really see where I underworked my painting and called it finished, but thinking it's bad. Though I do have a problem of overworking, and I think that's the cause of me underwork a painting. AH so complicated. Also, I better write it down somewhere about the white. My mom always tell me titanium white is better but I just don't like the opaqueness it creates… now I see, so thank you, Lisa!

January 21, 2018 at 12:13 am
  • Katywu Ste

I’ve started drawing since watching your tutorials and yes I make so many mistakes but… I’m improving and wanted to thank you as I’m loving doing something I never considered I could do (if that makes sense) you are so down to earth and full of common sense and you nurture your watchers. Anyway thank you

January 21, 2018 at 12:52 am
  • Your Mom

Lisa I truly love your art. When I started painting I would watch your time lapse painting videos for inspiration.

January 21, 2018 at 1:04 am
  • Doublequill

Completely different topic but… I have a pad of canson pastel paper… when I was first starting out I really liked it but now it feels like I"m fighting it rather than getting anywhere with it, even knowing color theory, how to layer etc. I've kind of given up on it but at the same time… I still have all this paper. What's the best way to use tinted colored pencil paper effectively?

January 21, 2018 at 1:31 am
  • maicon figueredo

ficou muito lindo, gostei muito, eu também amo pintar.

January 21, 2018 at 1:33 am
  • Mr.Fox

Do wood burnings

January 21, 2018 at 1:35 am
  • Shawna Sumner

Lisa, I have been a fan of your paintings and your YouTube channel for a while. I am new to art in general and only began painting a couple of years ago. I have yet to try one of your paintings but I recently became a patron and am still working up my confidence to try your stuff out. I have always thought your work, especially your paintings, to be stunning. I have been trying to put into words what I see in your style that is lacking in others. I think what I like so much in your art , other than your amazing talent, is the richness in your colors. They are bright and bold with out being neon. Do you attribute this to your color choice or is it more about the tonal contrast as I so often hear you say, or perhaps it's a combo of both??? Thank you for sharing your talent and I sight with us. I have learned so much just by watching you and because of your advise I have really stepped up my practicing and am getting better everyday.

January 21, 2018 at 1:39 am
  • samal4

I missed the violin in the background from the speed painting. Awesome painting.

January 21, 2018 at 1:51 am
  • Susie Harel

Hello Lisa your work is amazing. Do you have a vidéo « fold in fabric painting demo « ?

January 21, 2018 at 2:21 am
  • jessica sartor

Lisa, thank you for these wonderful tutorials! I really like this format where you show the pallet, the final piece, and what you did on every day. You answered a lot of questions I did not know I had, such as if you finished a piece in one sitting (or did a little over a few days)! I also liked you video on how you design your artwork. Your videos are super helpful, keep up the good work!

January 21, 2018 at 3:16 am
  • Eric Chen

Lisa, it’s fantabulous!!!

January 21, 2018 at 3:25 am
  • Oliwia A. Matuszewska

Such great content and tips ?, thank you.

January 21, 2018 at 3:28 am
  • AnthonyC DoesArt

do you use this same palette or same type of palette for acrylics?

January 21, 2018 at 3:56 am
  • Michael Parry

Lisa, it is so good to see your work. You did great with this, but you do great with all you do. Now, Lisa, I know you are still coming back from some major medical challenges SO PLEASE – please pace yourself. Don't try to get back to three to four videos, pod cast, live stream, and more each week. Go slow and make painting a joy and not a job. Great to see your work.; Have a great weekend.

January 21, 2018 at 4:03 am
  • Art by Madison PJ Young

Amazing video! Very helpful

January 21, 2018 at 5:02 am
  • Yue Zeng

I actually like slow drying of oil. It allows me to sit back and think before I rush into the next layer. It also allows me to look at the painting as it is new. Sometimes I will photo each layer and review the photo during the drying time to see the differences. 😀

January 21, 2018 at 5:08 am
  • Brandon Ringstad

Ooo your videos are getting fancy! Nice Job On the tree chicken Lisa

January 21, 2018 at 5:11 am
  • aminath lauza

I joined patreon today and I'm so excited to see everything you are offering. I love the way you teach. And you have helped me so much. Just wanted to say thank you for all you do

January 21, 2018 at 5:28 am
  • Black Rose

look at all those chicken!! XD

January 21, 2018 at 5:29 am
  • Pamela Green

Can you do a video showing us you varnishing?

January 21, 2018 at 5:56 am