Wildflowers Acrylic Painting Tutorial LIVE Beginner Step by Step Flowers

Wildflowers Acrylic Painting Tutorial LIVE Beginner Step by Step Flowers

RELATED PRODUCTS:

• Diane Maheux

Really enjoyed this tutorial-thank you

March 31, 2018 at 8:47 am
  • Myrtle Blowers

So beautiful i love your Instructions i have neen Leary of using acrylics i paint mostly with oils ,hope i can get a similar look with this. I am teaching my first acrylic class today.

March 31, 2018 at 8:59 am
  • ScorPio

i love your panting nigaht ali pakistan

March 31, 2018 at 9:31 am
  • dellawommack

free range flowers…ha ha ha    no flowers were harmed in the making of this video…. too funny

March 31, 2018 at 10:22 am
  • P. Keefe

I love these flowers and have had them all in my gardens. One yr. the Shasta’s took over the yard and it felt more like a field. So so pretty.

March 31, 2018 at 10:38 am
  • AKA Abby

you should do a specific video on different flowers along with what brushes and strokes you would need to use! it would be really helpful

March 31, 2018 at 10:52 am
  • Luigi DiNapoli

thank you. I am retired and my hoppy for the last 10 years has been song bird carving which i painted using acrylic. I have recently decided to attempt painting flowers. I have been studying artist and I must admit YOU ARE THE BEST. Thank you Luigi DiNapoli

March 31, 2018 at 11:30 am
  • Cassandra Kemp

What country are you guys in?

March 31, 2018 at 11:45 am
  • janie smith

You make it seem so simple. I haven't yet picked up a brush, but you bring me closer to the beginning process. Thanks!

March 31, 2018 at 12:03 pm
  • Deb Comer

I am using your video to create a wildflower scene on a wine bottle! Thank you for the tips!

March 31, 2018 at 12:08 pm
  • Christine Crapper

mark you and angala make me laugh hahah you make a lovley couple

March 31, 2018 at 12:30 pm
  • Plant Based

If your ever in Washington or Oregon state let me know ? a meet and greet would be amazing!!??
    Free range flowers ? Raymond Barone, I mean Mark kills me!

March 31, 2018 at 12:53 pm
  • Tanya Cumberlin

I'm new to painting and I really really want to do it but a bit afraid that it will just be a mess!! Thank you for showing these tutorials. ….. They make a difference to confidence that has gone since I've been stuck at home 13 hrs a day, 6 days a week. I am unable to go out without transport due to chronic pain so reliant on someone, anyone, to take me anywhere…….Bless you for what you do…… you will make a huge difference to my world if I can get a handle on this.
    Much love, light and wellbeing from Tannie, South Wales UK. Xx

March 31, 2018 at 1:32 pm
  • juggles47

bees 6 legs, and out of interest 5 eyes two big and three tiny ocili eyes in a triangle on top head, and they do come back to hive completly yellow covered in pollen, great pic,

March 31, 2018 at 1:52 pm
  • B. Elaine Faithful

Enjoying your videos — just a note on the Echinacea, the center are typically larger. Also, the yellow starts at the bottom of the flowers center and progresses in a circle around and up the crown as the flower ages. NO nip-picking intended. I've just always been fascinated to watch blooms progress.

March 31, 2018 at 1:53 pm
  • MNR Keeru

amazing

March 31, 2018 at 2:42 pm
  • bonnie cook

b.cook love your show thank you bucoose

March 31, 2018 at 3:40 pm
  • Jasmine Cloney

What a wonderful tutorial. Thank you very much for showing me the techniques as I am a beginner

March 31, 2018 at 4:14 pm
  • Smiles Through Fandoms

This is very helpful! I’ve done a couple acrylics in the past, and I’m doing some again for Christmas presents and this is very helpful

March 31, 2018 at 4:59 pm