Sunset reflected in a glass easy beginner painting tutorial πŸ·πŸŒ†

Sunset reflected in a glass easy beginner painting tutorial πŸ·πŸŒ†

RELATED PRODUCTS:

• Liam TG

Amazing

April 27, 2018 at 11:12 am
  • eTeRnAl bLiSs

I can feel the sun and hear the ripples ?

April 27, 2018 at 11:36 am
  • Gracious Shavers

Amazing! Love this!!!

April 27, 2018 at 11:40 am
  • Donna Diesburg

I want do all your paintings! then my own

April 27, 2018 at 12:30 pm
  • world peace

Super

April 27, 2018 at 1:23 pm
  • Laurie Pollock

This was such a treat to paint! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you Cinnamon!

April 27, 2018 at 2:20 pm
  • Maggie Franco

I love it

April 27, 2018 at 3:09 pm
  • Jean Reeves

B

April 27, 2018 at 3:13 pm
  • Ruthy Colon

I only have acrylic gesso (white?)can I use that instead of what you used so the paint doesn’t dry out. Also should use the gesso before I start painting as a primer or is it not needed. Lastly I have crafters acrylic paint and it is water based does that mean anything special do I have the wrong paint. I’ve never painted before especially with acrylic and want to try it out your tutorials seem real easy to follow !

April 27, 2018 at 3:40 pm
  • Patti Mccormick

just about to try this one but I don't have any glazing, any suggestions out there to paint this one without it?

April 27, 2018 at 4:27 pm
  • Haider Ahmed

I like the painting you have done. But can in my opinion I think the glass beed more light for the reflection of your glass.also you know your acrylic glazing liquid gloss is it expensive,where can you buy it from and how much is it.but other than that I love the colours you have used.

April 27, 2018 at 4:47 pm
  • Avion Orr

Lovely work

April 27, 2018 at 5:26 pm
  • Terrye Sammons Catanese

Hello Cinnamon!Β  I just started painting for the first ever. I painted this Wine Glass Pic and posted it on FB and got a message from someone that wanted to buy it but they didn't want the sun in it. So I did another one and sold for $125.00.Β  I love your show your such a great teacher with such amazing fun attitude.Β  I have a page on FB T Shells by Terrye I started foolingΒ  with sea shells while recovering from a massive heart attack. I've done very well.Β  But I love painting now.Β  Thank you! you tube for letting me find the art sherpa by accident.Β  smilesΒ  πŸ™‚

April 27, 2018 at 5:47 pm
  • Michelle Azevedo

I love this painting. It is very similar to a photo I took of a wine glass I set up on a deck with the ocean in the background at Pajaro Dunes. I love photography and now I want to paint photos I take. I have been wanting to paint some of my photos, but not sure how to start. I have been watching your videos and you have given me the confidence to start painting. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and instructions. I'll post my wine glass in the future and would love your feedback.

April 27, 2018 at 6:18 pm
  • Vir Jeet Kaur

hi dear i love the way you teach painting .. i start painting after watching your videos.. i use to paint but stop after i had my son now he is 7 years old… thanks for bringing up my hobby again… love your smile

April 27, 2018 at 6:45 pm
  • Melissa McVaigh

AMAZINGLY AWESOME PAINTING!!! Cinnamon, I really enjoy watching you paint and I really love your happy spirit and your calming videos and the atmosphere that you create and have. I know when I am totally stressed I come into my office and while I am being creative myself, I watch you paint and it brings me peace, happiness and a calm spirti!!! I tried painting a glass one time and I just didn't know really how to do it, so I am going to give it a try but I have to wait right now because I'll be moving soon. So, when I get moved and settled I will get back to painting and maybe show you a picture. I know I have lots to learn and mostly how to blend paints and show where light is coming from and doing shadows, as I can draw pretty good and do all that but I so want to learn how to paint…it's my passion!!! <3

April 27, 2018 at 6:45 pm