Paint Realistic Raindrops Step by Step for Beginners

Paint Realistic Raindrops Step by Step for Beginners

RELATED PRODUCTS:

• Elmarie Odendaal

COPYCAT!!!

June 20, 2018 at 3:10 pm
  • Monika Karner

What a great painting, water is the hardest element to get right. And for thru first time , you sure did a wonderful job thank you

June 20, 2018 at 3:45 pm
  • Crafting With The Heart

wao Carol. I can not imagine what you would do if you were an experience painter. this is amazing. love watching your tutorials. blessings.

June 20, 2018 at 3:59 pm
  • colorbyfeliks

Awesome video Carol!! Keep creating and keep inspiring others! I'm sure Jane would be proud to see she inspired you to create 😀

June 20, 2018 at 4:51 pm
  • Dawn Templen

This is unbelievable! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful!

June 20, 2018 at 5:43 pm
  • Sabine Fanger

God bless you…love

June 20, 2018 at 5:46 pm
  • Jbsvoice Journey

As usual you are awesome! I would like to ask Question: Do you have to prepare your canvas and how do you do it? I know you don't do it here. You don't know how hard it was to not post again ha ha. I really have to control myself. I'm really a chatty Kathy ha ha! I'm drawn to you because of your down to earth, encouraging, positive and calmness you relieve the scary oh no! I made a mistake! I know in my mind if you don't try you don't learn. ( I'm working on this) I find myself answering you in your videos and say oh! no ! Carol why did you do that it was so beautiful you ruined it! Ha..ha. Then when you finish it looked even more beautiful than before! I feel so ashamed about saying it! Thank God you don't hear me! Ha…ha. I hope you are feeling better. Thank you again for sharing!

June 20, 2018 at 6:04 pm
  • Dottie Davis

I always learn by watching someone better. That’s the whole nature of learning whether it’s a baby trying to learn to walk or an artist trying to paint raindrops. Copying is the greatest form of flattery I’ve heard said. No two paintings will be alike but we all say “I’ve learned from the master!” I don’t think I’ve made one single card, and I’ve made many, that wasn’t influenced by someone else’s. Just the way it is. You answered your responder well Carol.
    How does anyone learn anything? It’s all emulating what we saw earlier! Heavens that’s what card kits are all about! Lol lol

June 20, 2018 at 6:19 pm
  • D A

Well done!

June 20, 2018 at 6:41 pm
  • CARDS 'N' CRAFT

Wonderful tutorial, love watching them and watching you create.

June 20, 2018 at 7:34 pm
  • Mimi

Have you ever thought that when you try to do a tutorial from another artist,…you are kinda stealing their work??? Why not just send peeps to the original artist????
    You've made a channel of just copying others?

June 20, 2018 at 7:58 pm
  • CraftyClue

Inspired by this theme I tried to recreate a similar painting on my channel. Please have a look and share your feedback.

June 20, 2018 at 8:11 pm
  • Milania Giao

+Carol Held …hi very nice..New to your channel…I've attached a video on a wonderful rain drop lesson…it's done in oils…however, painting is a universal thing…I think you will like and understand it…I do hope you continue with painting videos…you certainly have the nack for it…God bless…enjoy…hope you give it a go…this artist actually has a lot of good lessons and well you'll see a few methods that's quit interesting…I don't understand the language as well…paint on…
    Цикл арт-вебинаров для художников. Серия 9: город…: http://youtu.be/hpUXh-rgZV4

June 20, 2018 at 8:55 pm
  • Cathie C

It looks fabulous Carol, I have never tried painting but just love to watch others and find it very relaxing, I enjoyed your video so much, Thank You.
    I hope all goes well with your consultant xx

June 20, 2018 at 9:34 pm
  • Debbie Vignola

This turned out really nice Carol. tfs

June 20, 2018 at 9:38 pm
  • KitKat

Beautiful I have a question I made a leather journal and I wanted to put so embellishments on it . But I'm not sure what adhesive?

June 20, 2018 at 9:39 pm
  • Pauline St.Louis

I am not a painter (no talent!) but I watched the entire video. I get inspire by your passion, about everything you do. You express so much joy and from someone who couldn't paint a thing, I love your painting especially such a simple thing as raindrops on a window pane and yet so much details.

June 20, 2018 at 10:04 pm
  • TheCrankyCrafter

Although you are a beginner , you still make it look easy. Beautiful painting Carol and I really enjoyed watching you paint. TFS hugs Sarah xx

June 20, 2018 at 11:01 pm
  • JANE E HILL

WOW Carol! I wish the rain looked this beautiful when it rained in the UK! XX

June 20, 2018 at 11:21 pm
  • Joyce Gandy

Very good painting and I need to try to paint. I keep saying i'm going to:-) I hope you are feeling ok, your voice sounded abit like it was hard to talk and then it got better. Just concerned about you:-)

June 20, 2018 at 11:57 pm