Magnolia Blossom Acrylic Painting LIVE Instruction

Magnolia Blossom Acrylic Painting LIVE Instruction

• Cheryl Banfill

I love your painting Angela. I have watched you for a while. You give great advice especially for the beginner. You always encourage us & I appreciate that.

October 6, 2018 at 9:48 pm
  • Jessica Rosario

Thank you Angela & Mark. I think your art teaching tutorials are the BEST to follow along. Great teacher and great camera man. I wanted to point out that you guys have best camera angles, image is faced straight ahead & not angled so we can see clearly, also the lighting is the best. Really great quality work from both of you! I have learned so much and want to show my appreciation for all you do.

October 6, 2018 at 9:50 pm
  • Cristy Smith

Angela I was in the live which I enjoyed very much.. I fell asleep at the end lol, if I get still I'm out and it was so relaxing watching you!! I believe this in my opinion is one of your finest!! It's beautiful!! I may try to follow along on my phone and give it a try.. Ive been wanting to paint a magnolia!! I also want to try the white peacock.. Beautiful work. Congratulations on the wedding!! Before you know it Grandbabirs will come.. And oh what a Joy!! My granddaughter is 3 now and keeps my heart smiling… Anyway. Jyst wanted to say thank you for sharing!!! ?

October 6, 2018 at 10:06 pm
  • Ayala Art. iLove2Paint

I didn't catch the live, but I will watch the replay… looks beautiful! Was this is segments?

October 6, 2018 at 10:25 pm
  • Lillian Debolt

I am 78 and acrylic is my new pass time. Your tutorials have been immensely valuable to me. Thank you. Do you prefer stretched canvas or canvas board? Appreciate seeing how you detail.

October 6, 2018 at 10:39 pm
  • Tamara Figge

I love this painting! It is so beautiful! Thank you for your instruction for this!

October 6, 2018 at 10:59 pm
  • Mona L creates

Stunning painting Angela!!! Love it! It would actually be a nice wedding gift! 🙂 All the best for your son and the daughter in law to be! Have a great time on the wedding!!

October 6, 2018 at 11:49 pm
  • johndeerechic4ever

Really pretty! Love watching you! ?

October 6, 2018 at 11:54 pm
  • Marina Rodriguez

Beautiful painting Angela! Thank you for teaching us! I love to see the Magnolia come to life!

October 7, 2018 at 12:30 am