Therapy with Art | Sunset Acrylic Painting Tutorial [REAL TIME]

Therapy with Art | Sunset Acrylic Painting Tutorial [REAL TIME]

• Adhya Shrestha

When I see it. Wow I want to do that. When I do it. MOTHER F***R

December 16, 2018 at 9:13 pm
  • Ebonnie

I can’t wait to try this!

December 16, 2018 at 10:01 pm
  • Mikey Slakowski

Hey can anyone help I am doing well with the painting but when I mix colors a lot of it gets stuck unmixed in the middle of the brush and I’m not sure what’s wrong with my mixing technique?

December 16, 2018 at 10:01 pm
  • Cookie Monster

Whenever I paint something like this I tend to need to do the exact same thing so if her paint is like infra red and mine is like a hot pink red i like Greek put so much and stress

December 16, 2018 at 10:13 pm
  • Jay V Art and Travel

Very beautiful .. I loved the whole video

December 16, 2018 at 11:12 pm
  • [Jelly Angelica]

Whats the background song

December 16, 2018 at 11:42 pm
  • Neelam Naz

Wow!!!!!you are older than me I am 15 and I love it plz see my first painting I will send you it to your Instagram page plz plz plz

December 17, 2018 at 12:20 am
  • Special Strong

At Special Strong, we LOVE the special needs population!! James 1:2-4

December 17, 2018 at 12:57 am
  • Linda Villagomez

Hi! Your Windsor newton cadmium red hue is a lot more orange unlike mine, more red. Do you know why?

December 17, 2018 at 1:31 am
  • Linda Villagomez

December 17, 2018 at 2:13 am
  • I Draw Fashion By ZAHRA

ur voice itself its a therapy

December 17, 2018 at 2:17 am
  • CarolinaGirl CreationZ

This is soo soo pretty! I've painted a couple of landscapes in the past couple of days after being away from my acrylics for a while and have had a BLAST! I'd love to eventually see your take on a forest with sun coming through the trees and a trail up the middle. I have an idea in my head but I haven't quite figured out how to make it happen. Thank you for doing this series! I am in love with it! 🙂 <3

December 17, 2018 at 3:01 am
  • shayshayt

Today was my 1st time in years painting and I did this one and I really enjoyed myself. Really happy I found your channel. Can’t wait for the next one.

December 17, 2018 at 3:10 am
  • Marie Ballantyne

I am going through a very trying time in my life at the moment, but this afternoon I lost myself for a few hours and my anxiety has gone down a couple of notches. Depression, anxiety and pain are a cruel mixture but all my love to you Kate for sharing your amazing talent and empathy it is greatly appreciated even all the way down under here in Western Australia you are a gem. X

December 17, 2018 at 3:13 am
  • Anna Bay

Hi! thank you so much for doing these during November, I tried painting them all, and I've learned a lot along the process. The videos have helped me a lot too, because of the calmness of it all and I enjoy that. I wanted to ask you or maybe someone in the comments if you know what primer and wood to use if I wanted to paint on wooden panels, or what primer to use if I wanted to paint on mdf. Thanks you so much, love from Denmark <3

December 17, 2018 at 3:20 am
  • Shelby Keen

24:04 is so funny to me lol! Love this painting, amazing job!

December 17, 2018 at 4:09 am
  • Robert Hines

Hi Katie I’ve been painting over 40 years I’ve seen many artists over the years on YouTube you are by far the most fun to watch!

December 17, 2018 at 4:33 am
  • teenamarie23art

Long time subscriber, love your channel!!!

December 17, 2018 at 5:09 am
  • Megan Neale

This is so beautiful ? … therapeutic for sure. Thank you ?.

December 17, 2018 at 5:15 am
  • Zuzzette Loves You More

I tried it i love ur videos i actually painted the sunset fyi i never picked up a paint brush . But your videos inspired me to paint . It didn't come out like i wanted to but im proud of it . Absolutely love painting with you!!

December 17, 2018 at 5:28 am