Easy Beginner Acrylic Painting Tutorials by Angela Anderson

Easy Beginner Acrylic Painting Tutorials by Angela Anderson

• Becky Mendoza

I just love this! The background music is so peaceful tfs?

January 27, 2019 at 8:22 pm
  • Kassidy Zimmerman

I really enjoyed painting this with you! I’ll post it on Instagram and tag you so you can see how I did!

January 27, 2019 at 8:32 pm
  • Fiona Lu

Love it !thank you !

January 27, 2019 at 9:23 pm
  • liz mchenry

as you're painting the pot i'm thinking that would make a great cold drink cup with a straw!! lol

January 27, 2019 at 10:09 pm
  • carol alter

Did you have reference material for the cactus or did you just pull this from your memory? – I love your voice and teaching technique

January 27, 2019 at 11:05 pm
  • Matt Laenger

How many times have you started a painting and then noticed it looks like a fifth grader did it. Gesso is the best!

January 27, 2019 at 11:41 pm
  • Pankaj Artist

I like your painting and I'm an artist

January 28, 2019 at 12:31 am
  • Elisabet Bergström

Love your paintings, your voice, the soft music and the way you show ewerything you do!
    This is really feel good!
    Now i am waiting for pencills my husband orders from you to my birthday. I am so happy!
    Thank’s again from Bettan in Sweden

January 28, 2019 at 12:49 am
  • Ronnie Lesley

Hi Jane, I’ve been enjoying binge watching your videos non stop for the past week so I can recognise them anywhere which leads me to ask about copyright. I’ve just seen an acrylic painting on canvas that’s easily recognisable as your ‘A walk in the rain’, for sale on a UK selling website, obviously no two paintings are identical but is clearly recognisable enough to warrant a copyright infringement and if so, what do I do about it?

January 28, 2019 at 1:31 am
  • Justin Diamond

When are your live streams jane?

January 28, 2019 at 1:46 am
  • Syreila

I love your videos, the longer (detail) the better. I learn so much, thank you! Can you please leave a short comment for each video, for which reason you place a motive at the place you did, for example: where in the picture the focal point is?

January 28, 2019 at 1:58 am
  • Cristy Smith

Hi sweet Jane! I love your minimalist paintings! Love your color choices as well ❤️?❤️I've used those same canvas pads before and really liked them, especially when I was just learning, they were great to practice on and they are easy to frame. I had a couple of eye issues and procedures this week or I would have been there for the live. Miss your lives bunches!! Sending big hugs!! ??

January 28, 2019 at 2:46 am
  • Cindy Chambers

Hi Jane.. just wanted you to know I showed up and I watched the WHOLE Tutorial and you still Rock! <3

January 28, 2019 at 3:41 am
  • Patricia M Colombo

Hi Jane, I bought several of your brushes and really like them. But when I got the liner brush the plastic cap was off and the brush won’t stay together it separates and makes it hard to out line. I have tried everything but it just opens up . Thank you patti

January 28, 2019 at 4:07 am
  • Phil Steege

Hello Jane.  My name is Phillip.  I really enjoy your step-by-step painting tutorials and I have purchased one of your brush sets.  I have an "off-topic" question and the only reason I am posting here is that I could not find a way to ask you painting questions that were outside the painting you were showing.  Should I post those kind of questions on your http://www.paintingwithjane website ?Thank you for all you do for beginner painters like me.

January 28, 2019 at 4:50 am
  • Barbara Brown

This was my first viewing and I’m very excited about trying this myself. I watched the entire session and will order necessary supplies and try this again while watching. I constantly say I flunked kindergarten art and yet, I’m now retired and I truly want to paint! Thank you for helping me get started! Barbara

January 28, 2019 at 5:32 am
  • Mary Nausadis

As you were painting the prickers, I felt like I needed to tell you to be careful so they wouldn't poke you……they seemed very real, Jane! I'll try this cuz I liked it!!!!

January 28, 2019 at 5:52 am
  • Nella Cerra

This is the best cactus painting ever! Those prickles are so …..keep away from them….LOL! Great job as usual.

January 28, 2019 at 5:53 am
  • elizabeta kuder

Thanks a lot for sharing. Like your painting, you're a good teacher.

January 28, 2019 at 6:22 am