Easy Peach bowl still life loose step by step Acrylic April day #2

Easy Peach bowl still life loose step by step Acrylic April day #2

• theartsherpa

Challenge #2 here https://theartsherpa.com/videos/838/easy-peach-bowl-still-life-loose-step-by-step-acrylic-april-day-2
    Step 1. Do 1-4 tiny Value studies with 3 to 4 Values of that days painting before we paint. This can be done in Pencil, charcoal, pastel, ink, digital or paint. You can download a free worksheet of the Studies, traceable or grid. You can see my Studies be posted by the Morning of the lesson.

Step 2. There will be a video ONLY on the website going over the step by step of the background color, gridding and sketching in the design – OR use the traceable. These will be posted by the Morning of that Days lesson.
    HERE is video #1 https://theartsherpa.com/…/easy-sunset-on-ocean-loose-step-…

Step 3 . Do the lesson live or on replay.
    The lessons will be LOOSE in the style of the Daily Painters. We wont be doing much blending. We will be awesome. We will be brave. We will be expressive.
    We are 100% going through this together.

Step 4.
    Leave a comment on the webpage that goes to that days lesson AND if you can add your painting. Tell us how you are doing. Rate the difficulty on the hoot meter. That is like bread crumbs to everyone behind you. You may repeat step 4 in group. This WILL be an up and down journey. We will need to be there to encourage each other.

EACH DAY : Make a promise to yourself that you will the release pressure of perfection and only reflect on the progress you are making. That you will be a supporter to yourself. That you will speak to yourself in regards to your art as a dear loved one.

All of the trace-ables the first 7 are up are done and will be posted over the next 48 hours.

April 3, 2019 at 9:27 am
  • Natalia Reeves

You teach me to be fearless, to be bold. You have awoken an artist in me. I am in awe of you, Cinnamon Cooney!

April 3, 2019 at 10:10 am
  • Music World

Will the lesson be here even after April?

April 3, 2019 at 10:55 am
  • Frances Thorpe

Awesome! Thank you so much Cinnamon and John!! <3

April 3, 2019 at 11:39 am
  • Frances Thorpe

Couldn't paint today – feel guilty. Will do better tomorrow!

April 3, 2019 at 11:44 am
  • D Lori Art

Thank you Cinnamon!! I appreciate all your hard work…I am having so much fun painting with you. Hugs to you and John!!!

April 3, 2019 at 11:56 am
  • Mary Cacia Masser

These aren’t peaches; they are nectarines. Clearly nectarines. I don’t understand why the white is blobbed all over the fruits when there is so much yellow, even Naples yellow would be perfect. I think the grape in the bowl is hiding. I’ll try this but not like this.

April 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm
  • Eva Hagemeyer

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what should I do if I dont have a printer for value sheet and grid, etc. Thanks for your time…..I'm still watching.

April 3, 2019 at 12:27 pm
  • becky quick

Nice job!!! I think the dark looks better as well .does using a tinted gesso first on your canvas, make paint blend or flow better? or just a painted background?

April 3, 2019 at 12:33 pm
  • Lisa Hyatt

Where do I find the paintings everyone is posting that they did?

April 3, 2019 at 12:45 pm
  • Julie C W

Thank you for all your hard work…am loving this!

April 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
  • David McClellan

hi cinnamon i love to watching you and im not a painter. but love to Acrylic pincail pin love David

April 3, 2019 at 1:55 pm
  • 50LOVESIT

Just now plugging along but have to say, I CANNOT stop my brain from reference Eddie Murphy in Boomerang, in art class, “thank you for your interpretation “…..and his affect and tone……maybe John could impersonate that for us next time….??

April 3, 2019 at 2:53 pm
  • MegaSunshine1985

Cinnamon, would it be appropriate to change colors on this piece, such as gray the yellow with diox? Or since the lesson is a study should we paint as is stated. I’m new and I realize we can do what we want but I want your take on it. Love you guys!

April 3, 2019 at 3:18 pm
  • Nancy Ertan

Thank you Cinnamon ??

April 3, 2019 at 4:06 pm
  • Carolyn Miller

Love this!!!!!…Love,U,too WOW!!!!!!!!

April 3, 2019 at 4:55 pm
  • Roza Srodkowska

Amazing job and thank you for your generosity. Today I actually was talking about you and John and how much I learned and how you share your talent and knowledge and above all your hard work. I only can imagine how much effort you have to put day by day so bunch of us can paint. I am not able to do Acrylic April right now due to work commitments but in 10 days I will have time off and uh… I cannot wait will be trying to catch up. That will be my challenge.

April 3, 2019 at 5:23 pm
  • Fancy's Art

Hello lovely.. I Love your work!.. its me me soo relax to paint… love you …u r fantastic???????

April 3, 2019 at 5:50 pm
  • Claudia Goldmine

At 56 minutes give me the feeling of peaches koi, I love your videos a lot, I didn’t know is your husband in the camera, I love both of you guys the way you communicate. Thanks for share

April 3, 2019 at 6:48 pm
  • Andrew Ansaldi III

Such an absolute learning experience. Slow and precise and explained soothingly and with care. The Art Sherpa makes you want to learn and retain that knowledge. Just awesomely awesome lessons.

April 3, 2019 at 7:42 pm