RESIN GEODE painting TUTORIAL, glitter and pigments, acrylic paint, glass and texture

• tenna2016

Question: Question: what did you use to attach the broken glass on to the canvas, and did you add the resin before or after the crystallizing?

May 24, 2019 at 10:02 am
  • Chad Hake

Michael….you are truly inspiring to watch and the results are fantastic. I am new to Acryllic pouring and must admit that I am very hooked on geodes. My first was approx 1.5 m X 2.0 m. It is now hanging in an art show! When it was hung about 2 m above the floor the hanging wire came loose and it crashed to the floor damaging a small portion on the bottom. I quickly took it home cut off the damaged portion, fixed the edges and took it back within two hours. I perhaps should have not taken on such a large project as my first but I learned so much. Viewing your videos has helped me to not be so tentative in some of my thinking and just go for it! You are very encouraging and your work keeps driving me to do more. Perhaps we should do a collaboration and show Mrs Colorberry how the guys do it! I still struggle getting the colors right, but that will come in time. Keep going…you are doing some very good work and are very encouraging. Prost!

May 24, 2019 at 10:44 am
  • moma

so beautiful.

May 24, 2019 at 11:14 am
  • Michelle Johnson

Oh wow, that is absolutley stunning.
    I have lots of gems packed away, am new to epoxy and acrylic paints too. So did a search on incorporating some of my gems into a painting , and here I am ??
    I prefer how you did the voice over after , rather than as you went along.
    So pleased you sold this beauty within 2 days!
    Thank you for the upload and inspiration ?

May 24, 2019 at 12:07 pm
  • Olivia Lewis

Thank you! I love your voice over …it helps to understand the what’s and why’s…thank u

May 24, 2019 at 12:46 pm
  • Chrystal Yaremkiv

Ahhh I found one where you used the markers but you didn't mention them or list it in materials.

May 24, 2019 at 1:03 pm
  • Chrystal Yaremkiv

I love those colors!!!!! Amazing work!:) truly inspired me for my own resin work to work on tonight. Im excited to start now! Thank you:) lol

May 24, 2019 at 1:40 pm
  • Marjorie Stokes

Beautiful love the colours great work

May 24, 2019 at 1:57 pm
  • Tina Procaccini

Awesome, I love the way it turned out. What are the name of the clear rock/ glass that you used? I looked on your list and it took me to Amazon which I could not order because I live in the states, so I couldn't order and it wasn't in English. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

May 24, 2019 at 2:25 pm
  • Kat _Angel Soul Healing_

This is so beautiful! So inspiring! Thank you! Kat <3

May 24, 2019 at 3:19 pm
  • Capistrano Decor

Did you put clear resin on the crystals ???

Congrats. !!! Bravo ????

May 24, 2019 at 3:29 pm
  • Pamela Clark

Absolutely beautiful! Would love to see one in silver,gold and black!

May 24, 2019 at 4:05 pm
  • Annette Gay

This is stunning! I loved watching this. I’m working on slate today. I’m going to try my hand at the geode. Thank you so much!

May 24, 2019 at 4:07 pm
  • Holger Fritsch

HI ich kann die Golden Acrylics Gold Mica Plakes PAste nirgends im Netz finden hast du einen Link? Danke

May 24, 2019 at 4:35 pm
  • Ashley Indigo

It's really lovely! The duct tape trick is a life saver 😉

May 24, 2019 at 5:24 pm
  • Meike Esser

Hallo lieber Michael, wooow, ein ganz tolles Video und ein wunderschönes Kunstwerk. Habe ich gerade erst bei YouTube entdeckt und bin wirklich begeistert! Ich habe auch bereits ein paar Mal mit Resin Bilder gegossen, es macht rieisig Spaß. Eine Frage habe ich allerdings… du hast dein Bild mit Tapes abgeklebt. Das möchte ich auch gern machen, damit das Resin nicht über die Ränder läuft. Wann ziehst du das Tape wieder ab? Klappt es tatsächlich, dass kein Resin am Bildrand hinunter läuft? Über einen Tipp würde ich mich sehr freuen. Ganz liebe Grüße und weiterhin so viel Erfolg! Meike aus Euskirchen

May 24, 2019 at 5:58 pm
  • Gail Clark

beautiful triptych… you make it look easy.. sign of a true artist. Thank you so much for sharing

May 24, 2019 at 6:14 pm
  • Cyb3rL0lita

The combination of cool art and your voice is one of the best things I have ever heard (aside from my kids laughing)

May 24, 2019 at 7:00 pm
  • Michelle Engeldinger

WOW, It’s lovely!!! Seriously so amazing!

May 24, 2019 at 7:00 pm
  • Karen W

So beautiful!! This is something that I want to aspire to. Pour painting is new to me but I have watched hours of videos on it so ready to give it a try. Going to buy some supplies this week and see if I can make something pretty. Right now just for me but maybe in the future selling them. That would be a dream come true. You do great videos so keep up the terrific work (even though you hate editing) 🙂

May 24, 2019 at 7:57 pm