OIL PAINTING TIPS || The Mind of an Artist #4.5 + Q&A

OIL PAINTING TIPS || The Mind of an Artist #4.5 + Q&A

• Alpay Efe

More food for thought… also, guys what do you think about the idea of building a small community of people?

July 2, 2019 at 9:59 pm
  • Sandra !!

Love your work and narration in your videos! You’re such an inspiration ! It makes me want to get back to the unfinished paintings I’ve got laying around :))

July 2, 2019 at 10:05 pm
  • Bilge İzgin

It would be great if you make more Q&A videos! It was really nice to get to know you better. And as a watercolor painter myself, I very often confuse my painting cup and my drinking cup, once I accidentally dipped my brush into the glass of lemonade that I was making the painting of. ^^ Anyway, have a great time!

July 2, 2019 at 10:29 pm
  • Jordon Janes

Your videos are a great inspiration. I love listening to your thought process, you seem like a well of wisdom and intelligence — plus your art is incredible! Video essays also sound like a fantastic idea.?

July 2, 2019 at 10:49 pm
  • KARLEE CARTER

i love your videos, thank you!!

July 2, 2019 at 11:36 pm
  • Shaun Symonds

You are such an inspiration ! Thank you for uploading.

July 2, 2019 at 11:56 pm
  • Trisha Finn

Ur the 1st ive scribed too. Why dont you just consider yourself a teacher to the artist at heart who doesnt feel okay with paying money for college to develop more skills.

July 3, 2019 at 12:44 am
  • BueskenArt

I like how you described the different ways to use a sketchbook. I mostly use it for "rehearsal". I should start practicing dedicatedly again, but also doodling around for the fun of it…

July 3, 2019 at 1:08 am
  • Rebecca H.

Hello,
    I kind of knew from the beginning that you are german / turkish. I could hear the german accent since I’m geman myself 🙂
    Let me say that the tricks and advices you gave helped me rethink things I hadn’t noticed before. That is what I really appreciate about all of your videos since they are truly helpful aside from the timelapses of your paintings of course. As you explained (and as I understood) uploading your videos is not meant to gain a great amount of subscribers but simply share your techniques with us – which is what makes you so special for me since you only upload them for fun. I enjoy watching your videos alot and would like to thank you for sharing your view of art and advice with us / me.

Liebe Grüße
    Rebecca

July 3, 2019 at 1:16 am
  • Nick F

Amazing video once again. Im addicted to these recent videos in which you express your thoughts and explain things.Please keep up the great work!!

July 3, 2019 at 1:57 am
  • Sindhhuu Art Work

Im a fan of both you and lioba! Great content you both

July 3, 2019 at 2:18 am
  • SIDDHANT WAGHMARE

I really appreciate your work and your thoughts. Love from India .

July 3, 2019 at 3:07 am
  • Peter Smith

Keep it up. Great paintings and a refreshing philosophy. Thanks for sharing

July 3, 2019 at 3:23 am
  • 그리다숲

Wow!!!!!Amazing???real big mouth????
    Real Artist???

July 3, 2019 at 3:56 am
  • CH Li's Art

It's full of inspirations in this episode! (Btw, I always like to hear "have a good one" in the end.

July 3, 2019 at 4:00 am
  • Judith Thomson

Thank you- looking forward to much more

July 3, 2019 at 4:07 am
  • Ian P

It's refreshing to hear a talented artist talk sense. ?

July 3, 2019 at 4:44 am
  • Gabriela Milner

Please come to Florida to do a workshop??. I belong to an art community in south Florida call L/Mercado Studios. Please please. Let me know. Very good material like always. Thank you

July 3, 2019 at 5:22 am
  • michael mc ewan

Love your videos, go for it, would be great to do a little community channel

July 3, 2019 at 5:31 am
  • ghufoo 53

جميل جدا ? ممكن اعرف لون الاسنان ياريت الفيديو يوضع عمليه خلط الالوان ?

July 3, 2019 at 5:50 am