Easy Red boat acrylic painting tutorial for beginners step by step

Easy Red boat acrylic painting tutorial for beginners step by step

• Deb Teikamata

I loved painting this. I'm really limited with what paint colours I can get. No phthlo green blue shade or phthlo blue. Limited liquidtex HB colours ?

July 4, 2019 at 9:19 pm
  • Maria Harmel

I absolutely feel the movement of the water. And i love the reflection in the water. Thank you for another great video.

July 4, 2019 at 9:58 pm
  • Linda Myers

I loved doing this one. I had fun with the water.

QUESTION: may I send you one of our original photos for consideration for possible use as. A tutorial.

July 4, 2019 at 10:48 pm
  • Mona L creates

Beautiful!! LOVE the reflection!!

July 4, 2019 at 11:44 pm
  • Ellens Story

I do love this painting. Thanks

July 5, 2019 at 12:22 am
  • Ellens Story

The oar would probably be along the side in the bottom of the boat where they would be out of the way, but easy to grab when needed.

July 5, 2019 at 1:07 am
  • Mary Annette

Loved this painting and the water reflections are so beautiful. Thank you for not playing music, most is too techy sounding and loud. It's nice to have something in life, like art, that is peaceful. Thank you. I love your work very much.

July 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
  • Doug Sorensen

Hello Cinnamon from Australia. I love watching your videos great work. I have trouble with tracing, I have tried charcoal , chalk, carbon paper, that was very bad, could not remove the lines. What was the name of the paper you use behind the tracing paper, that looks like it might work.? Thank You

July 5, 2019 at 2:21 am
  • angela maxwell

I love how you explained everything, great camera work John, beautiful painting Cinnamon thanks so much for all you both do for us???❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️?

July 5, 2019 at 3:17 am
  • Kathleen Bradley

Love it! I plan to paint this on the back of one of our camp chairs.

July 5, 2019 at 4:11 am
  • Mary Wood

So pretty! I love it! Thank you for sharing! ?

July 5, 2019 at 4:36 am
  • Jennifer Regan

Oh yes! I'm breaking out my #30 brush! Excited!!

July 5, 2019 at 4:38 am
  • Kati B

Love your work! The new camaras are great..xx

July 5, 2019 at 4:39 am
  • littleturtle1222 Lewandowski

Cinnamon I just want to thank you for all you do for us! Your children are so blessed to have you as a mother ,your kind and loving,with a heart of gold! I hope that your kids will love art and be amazed at how talented you are ,they never have to go to art school with having you ,your the perfect teacher! John is wonderful and seems like he has so much patience and understanding. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives and your kids have some of the best parents possible!!!

July 5, 2019 at 5:07 am
  • Holly Stone

You're a good person and I appreciate you!

July 5, 2019 at 5:21 am
  • Ozzy Bailey

Thanks! ?

July 5, 2019 at 5:51 am
  • Bec Meade

Hi cinnamon, I am 13 and i love your painting tutorials. I am always recreating your paintings. My neighboor has built a huge studio made for arts and crafts lessons. She has asked me to teach painting and drawing. I would love to feature your amazing paintings, if that's OK? I love you cinnamon and John. Also I would love to see you create another close up orchid acrylic tutorial.

July 5, 2019 at 6:36 am
  • Julie Pereira

Another awesome painting!! Question:I just bought Arteza's Gouache paint. I've played around with it and I really like it. (Not as much as acrylics of course!) But can I use the gouache paints for these tutorials, or should I use the watercolor tutorials? I've already done your puppy with the bird on top of his head, just to practice. But I thought maybe this would be good one to try the reflection of the water with? Sorry for asking so many questions!

July 5, 2019 at 7:13 am
  • Marina Riquelme

Do you sell them

July 5, 2019 at 8:02 am
  • Kanakpreet kaur

It’s cool ? I will definitely try this painting ? this has motivated me a lot I have tried many of your paintings and I am a 12 year old girl ?? who is inspired by you.you are the real art Sherpa

Thank you ?