How to paint LANDSCAPES with DEPTH Acrylic painting

How to paint LANDSCAPES with DEPTH Acrylic painting

• Khadija Jamal

It’s beautiful
    Thanks

August 30, 2019 at 10:17 am
  • Barbara Munford

Wonderful painting!! I have a hayfield around my house so I see these round bales every season.
    I really enjoyed this lesson! I dont remember seeing a lesson on your channel so. Indepth.

August 30, 2019 at 10:34 am
  • Jez Cartwright

I lost my mojo Clive. Left my painting. Now I’ve watched your tutorial I feel I need to get back. Always a pleasure seeing your vids. Thanks.

August 30, 2019 at 11:11 am
  • Kathy Lane

I love it I live in the country in Virginia and we put up hay for our horses and cows

August 30, 2019 at 11:49 am
  • Mary Forrester

Absolutely beautiful. Your so talented.

August 30, 2019 at 12:42 pm
  • Ilona Ryan

Wonderful painting. I enjoyed the lesson, thank you.

August 30, 2019 at 1:28 pm
  • Teent B

Congratulations on your life change choice Clive, I though you lost weight when your video started! I liked how you did the trees from dark to light. Well done can't wait for you next video.

August 30, 2019 at 1:53 pm
  • Kids And Moms

Love the far away forest and dense trees. It's a wonderful art.

August 30, 2019 at 2:45 pm
  • Peg Schwalbach

Can you tell me what a push bike is? Great painting!

August 30, 2019 at 3:12 pm
  • jeffery warburton

That may be a good spot to have a look at when the leafs change as well, the hay would be gone but the colors could be fun to try and paint

August 30, 2019 at 3:53 pm
  • Irene peek

Thank you so much! I just knew you'd have a great lesson for us when you got back. I've been struggling with dimension in my painting and this is going to be a great help ?

August 30, 2019 at 4:12 pm
  • Fathin Rashide

You are simply the best art teacher on youtubeeee

August 30, 2019 at 4:40 pm
  • Kathleen Wildey

Great painting Clive! Thanks!

August 30, 2019 at 4:43 pm
  • Vera Campbell

Mr Clive that’s an amazing painting. I just love this. Thank you for doing this one. I’m going to have to try it.

August 30, 2019 at 5:09 pm
  • Cissy Brazil

Clive, I can’t really see your foliage brush looks like

August 30, 2019 at 5:38 pm
  • mooshibe

Lovely these colours! Thank you Clive for another great lesson. Love it.

August 30, 2019 at 6:10 pm
  • Waterfall Acrylics

Can I just say I didn’t appreciate YouTube translating “Dutch Pours” into “Dutch whores”. ??? THANK YOU all so much for making this a successful auction—and to my moderators for taking the time to assist! Y’all know I’m a giant sap so I am very moved by everyone’s love and support. Xoxo —Karen

August 30, 2019 at 6:56 pm
  • sanayavg

Hi Karen. I had joined in today early morning ( my time zone). I’m Sonia from India. My husband got angry that I sat up till 4 am to watch ur work! I just couldn’t stop! It was like a movie! Last auction I had told you that I felt u deserved better prices on ur exemplary work. But this time, congrats! I think ppl have started realising that ur work deserves more coz is so different and better than most other pouring artists. U really work on ur composition. And god! theColour combos ! Congratulations on a great auction! enjoy enjoy enjoy! Im an artist too. I don’t paint anymore but used to make charcoal life drawings and soft pastel landscapes. I run a Candle studio supplying to restaurants and events. But am soooooo tempted to try pouring coz of u that I went and got some Liquitex and golden medium et all….and ofcrse failed to get any cells in 7 or 8 tries! Haha! Not so easy as u make it look. but it was very very relaxing, loved that. Well, enjoy ur success….u r such an inspiration…and so cheerful! All the best! Tada!

August 30, 2019 at 7:22 pm