Pitcher & Cherries Oil Painting Tutorial

Pitcher & Cherries Oil Painting Tutorial

• Bec Bartell

Thanks for using my Photo, I have got a lot more photos on the pmp website now if you are interested in using them

September 1, 2019 at 9:48 am
  • Maria Rev

No matter how many times I watch this painting, I love it. There's something about painting cherries.

September 1, 2019 at 9:52 am
  • Luzia Raposo

que pintura belíssima, seu trabalho é perfeito, obrigada por ensinar que Deus te abençoe sempre, moro em Brasília Capital do Brasil…

September 1, 2019 at 10:18 am
  • มั่ว นิ่ม

Price per piece, how much?just I need to know.

September 1, 2019 at 10:34 am
  • atdoodlenoodle

Love love this tutorial!! would you do folk art style with oil painting as well? Thanks so much!

September 1, 2019 at 11:16 am
  • Judy Blaise

Love your oil videos. I want to paint this one too. Thank you

September 1, 2019 at 12:07 pm
  • Elise Shaw

Looks like an "old world" painting. Your technique. Love the pitcher.

September 1, 2019 at 12:19 pm
  • Maria Rev

Lindsay, do you use a mixing medium or do you just use paint thinner to mix the paints together?

September 1, 2019 at 1:04 pm
  • MixedUpMargie

Liking the speeded up video.

September 1, 2019 at 1:07 pm
  • Corry S.

Holy cow, Lindsay!!! That is awesome! I don't paint in oils, but this is unbelievable. Amazing tutorial.

September 1, 2019 at 1:53 pm
  • coldmountainpix

Oh no, I see another obsession on the horizon for me! LOL- you brought me back to the 80's when I was in highschool- I loved oil painting back then, and totally forgot- i love that these paints are made by the same Russian paint makers of White Nights! very cool!!

September 1, 2019 at 1:59 pm
  • jmbess

I like your painting better than the reference photo! It is a lot more colorful.

September 1, 2019 at 2:20 pm
  • Louise Mullins

This is just beautiful! This reminds me of my childhood with my grandma and Pop. We were like gypsies following the fruit seasons. Cherries were the main things my family (grandparents, mum, dad, aunts, uncles, cousins) and I picked for a living so whenever I see cherries I'm automatically thrown back into my childhood so I tend to love these cherry-themed paintings. I definitely want to give this one a go! I'm trying to learn how to paint glass and porcelain objects so this will help me how to do that. Thank you for the tutorial, Lindsay. 🙂

September 1, 2019 at 2:36 pm
  • Christina _renee

You are AMAZING!! Your painting is just gorgeous!! This was great to watch so thank you so much for sharing! The ONLY time I've painted with oils was the paint-by-number as a kid LOL!!? Even with the numbers, I still managed to screw it up! ha ha?

September 1, 2019 at 2:57 pm
  • Maria Whiddon

Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you.

September 1, 2019 at 3:12 pm
  • CraftyDeGrasse

Love this! So lovely!?? Tanks for sharing!?

September 1, 2019 at 3:18 pm
  • Om yn

AND THIS.. is why you are my art hero.. because no matter what medium you choose you always make something amazing!

September 1, 2019 at 3:29 pm
  • Anita Holmes

You must be getting so tired of me saying….I love the painting!  But I do and honestly, it is so perfect!  TFS

September 1, 2019 at 3:48 pm
  • Rose Ryan

I love oils and hope to get back to them someday. I still have all the supplies, but I've started so many new things the past year, I just want to stay with watercolor for a while. I love the little pictures and the under colors you use to make the white stand out. Thanks for another very useful tutorial.

September 1, 2019 at 3:55 pm
  • Painted Polished n Pretty

It is just amazing to me how the cherries looked a bit flat until you added the white highlights then BAM they look so realistic and shiny! I love it! Great painting Lindsay. I've never used oils, don't know if I ever will. Maybe I should some time just to say I did lol

September 1, 2019 at 4:38 pm