Waterfall Cutting Through the Mist – Wet on wet – Full Oil Painting Tutorial

Waterfall Cutting Through the Mist – Wet on wet – Full Oil Painting Tutorial

• emanuele colosio

Sono uno + bello dell altro complimenti.

October 21, 2019 at 9:51 am
  • Chis Vlaki

Very nice, I like it๐Ÿ‘

October 21, 2019 at 10:04 am
  • Suki Hitz

Jason, this is wonderful!!! This is next up on my easel, thank you for all you advice and insights. I, too, have a messy palette when I paint, glad to know I am in good company! So glad you are back!!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽจ

October 21, 2019 at 11:03 am
  • Christina Kistermann

Wau ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Klasse…..Danke fรผr das schรถne Vidio. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ–Œ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ–Œ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ–Œ๐Ÿบ

October 21, 2019 at 11:05 am
  • Sandra Ulhรดa

Maravilhoso !!!

October 21, 2019 at 12:03 pm
  • Debora Messina

Gorgeous! I am an acrylic artist and enjoy watching your various techniques and your growth as an artist.

October 21, 2019 at 12:49 pm
  • Christine Wolanin

Absolutely Beautiful ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

October 21, 2019 at 1:25 pm
  • Stella Gorga

At 12:59 I see a nice misty forest with depth and pumpkin path with bigger trees coming forward.
    Jason please how to contact you via email.
    You can use Brown all over as well and do block in over…has ha wonderful effect for daytime scenes..

October 21, 2019 at 1:37 pm
  • Stella Gorga

It's true Jason…although Bob Ross painting scenes were most repetive only for teaching purposes ..he did explain all there is about painting landscape only didn't use artistic terms…your so correct great point..seems every time you'd watch one episode you'd learn something New…only if you listened and got it..

October 21, 2019 at 2:20 pm
  • Stella Gorga

Nice to see you painting wet on wet again…remember experiment…you can paint anything you'd like with this method finding the different brushes and paint application will help..
    There's a product the shop towels ..just like paper towels but last longer and doesn't have lint from other towels…also takes off paint really good even with brushes or wipe away from canvas…shop towels blue by Scott brand

October 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
  • Ben Farnham

Great job! I'd love it if you went back to you're old style of filming wet on wet paintings if possible.

October 21, 2019 at 3:46 pm
  • Margaret Price

I am a newby , can you tell me what liquid clear is and what is liquid white made of. You are using oils I think. I am loving what you are doing

October 21, 2019 at 4:07 pm
  • becky quick

Just beautiful Jason!!!

October 21, 2019 at 4:23 pm
  • jeffery warburton

this looks like fun. it is also a better camera angle if you have the subtitles turned on

October 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm
  • leemuz73

Great vid…it would be easy to say you are just copying Bob but knowing how much you liked him means it is ok to do this….I love watching you doing these paintings just as I loved Bob Ross..
    Please give us more of these in your own relaxing way of working..
    It's a pleasure to watch you paint…atb Lee

October 21, 2019 at 5:27 pm
  • Candy Buckley

This is SO beautiful, well done!!!

October 21, 2019 at 5:32 pm
  • Roya Elerick

This is so nice! Thank you!

October 21, 2019 at 6:18 pm
  • James Buckland

Confession. I've not watched you for a while. This is a great video and I'm feeling inspired again. The winter scene I'm painting is for this year's Christmas card. I'd love to see some of your winter scene tutorials to help me on my way.

October 21, 2019 at 7:15 pm
  • Robin Orifice

Hi Jason, I love this! I am going to give it a try. Thank you so much!!

October 21, 2019 at 7:57 pm
  • Ken Povall

Very nice Jason, has a lot of depth to it, your eyes jump to the waterfall in the center then spread out.
    Sadly you'll never become another Bob Ross till you learn to squeeze out half a tube of each colour onto you pallet. ๐Ÿ™‚ – I never understood why he did that.

October 21, 2019 at 8:35 pm