"Allegretto" | Mixed Media Painting Tutorial Acrylic | Beginner PaletteTechnique | Daily Art Therapy

• Kimmie

When I seen the pic in the thumbnail I thought it was a ship! Very beautiful and interesting piece Heather! Art and music has been two things I love and couldn't imagine not having in my life. I am so grateful to whatever powers that be that you are well and in a better place. It is crazy when we go through hard times and in the end, when you make it out, it opens up a path in life you wouldn't have thought possible. Much love and blessings to you my friend!

November 3, 2019 at 9:07 pm
  • Dawn Vavra

You are beautiful and brave and a gifted artist. You continue to be an inspiration to so many people. Thank you for sharing your journey as it unfolds.

November 3, 2019 at 9:45 pm
  • Linda Whitlow

Thank you for taking us along & sharing your journey….I’m loving this whole composition, not to mention your courage to tackle something totally new on video!!

November 3, 2019 at 10:10 pm
  • Carol McK

❤️

November 3, 2019 at 11:00 pm
  • Kathleen Kuhl

congratulations on your courage after defeating an illness. you are fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Love your piece,

November 3, 2019 at 11:39 pm
  • Ace Hardy

🎳🎮🎨

November 4, 2019 at 12:11 am
  • Carrie Easley

I still think it looks like a ship! And a beautiful one, too!

November 4, 2019 at 12:28 am
  • Candace White

I just heard your story of how your channel started. How ironic, my story is the same. I have been painting for many years. I am now disabled due to two back surgeries, major neck problems, fibromyalgia, carple tunnel and too many things to list. I cant paint with brushes anymore… Thought my artistic journey was done then I saw Julie cuts video and thought…I can do that lol and here i am a couple of months later. Just felt like I had to share that with you. I'm happy you got your life back.

November 4, 2019 at 12:43 am
  • Ann D Wandner

Thank you for sharing your story. It really helps me to appreciate your art. I too am going through something similar and watching your videos inspire me.

November 4, 2019 at 1:36 am
  • Yolanda Gilchrist

I absolutely love this painting Heather you are an inspiration. Huge fan of Abstract Art, Hola from Spain!!

November 4, 2019 at 2:32 am
  • Candace White

Wow you never cease to amaze me Heather…I trained in classical piano for years along time ago. Another thing we have in common…music. I love this piece! I've been thinking about mixed media also. Great job its beautiful!

November 4, 2019 at 3:16 am
  • Jo Jo

Look at you….stepping out of your comfort zone…I love it!!!
    You "Foray" girl!… that's my new catchphrase instead of you go girl…lol

November 4, 2019 at 3:17 am
  • CrixJoki

I can relate!
    Beautiful piece Heather, I´m usually not a fan of abstract art, but this piece really speaks to me, such depth.
    Thank you for sharing it AND your story 🙂 I´m so glad that art is helping you heal, personally, I feel like art is like a comforter for the soul!

November 4, 2019 at 3:43 am
  • Stacey Cordell

I don’t normally watch a full video of people doing abstract painting, but something about this caught my eye. As I watched you I felt like the first time I watched you do a pour painting. It was so mesmerizing and intriguing. It kept building up to become more and more beautiful. I couldn’t move on. Thank you for sharing part of your journey and I’m so glad you found some healing. You truly are blessed in more ways than one. May you continue to be blessed and become a full time artist.

November 4, 2019 at 4:33 am
  • Laura Condon

Very creative piece Heather! 🌺

November 4, 2019 at 4:43 am
  • ZeeAllieNY10010

Such an interesting painting!
    I see the ship of music. Your an inspiration, truly! Hope to see more works of art like this, talented lady. ❤️❤️❤️

November 4, 2019 at 5:00 am
  • Cheryl Relph

As a traditional painter who went to University for a degree in Fine Art, I didn’t have that feeling about pour painting at all. I have been watching the videos for 2 years, but as I am very ill ( cancer for 12 years) I decided that I needed to finish my incomplete paintings first.
    When I started watching this video I fell asleep, and had an fascinating dream that you were in, but interestingly, I had already decided yesterday, that because I am so ill, life is so short, and pour painting is so fascinating, I should start NOW.

November 4, 2019 at 5:11 am
  • Jojo Allen

thanks for sharing your story , mine is so similar, and i have found getting back to art has made such a difference to me ….

November 4, 2019 at 5:41 am
  • Jennifer McClain

Heather my little chickadee, you're on to something here. Keep up this technique!
    Love how this turned out. I too see an abandoned, broken down ship.

November 4, 2019 at 6:26 am
  • biner59

Beautiful…Tallship…with a broken mast lol!

November 4, 2019 at 6:49 am