Day and Night Cats Willow Tree Q Tip Acrylic Painting for Beginners tutorial πŸŒˆπŸŽ¨πŸ’œ

• Rupsa Mandal

OMG thank you so much for this video my family loved the painting I did and my sis is jealous

November 6, 2019 at 9:12 pm
  • Stephiroth D

I loved recreating this! One of my favourite tutorials 😊
    So when I saw this image posted on a Paint Night event happening in my town I immediately recognized it as your design. They said they based it off prints they found for sale on aliexpress, something called Ever Moment. I thought I'd let you know your creations are being profited from.

November 6, 2019 at 9:57 pm
  • fickle

I Love your art πŸ’œπŸ’œyou make it so easy. But, it's not so, especially painting out figures without drawing them on the canvas.
    I can't tell you, how many times I have been frustrated & just splash entire canvas with white paint UghπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜”

November 6, 2019 at 10:51 pm
  • Pennywise Da cat

My aunt showed me your channel I’m 9 and a good artist and painter! I love your channel πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

November 6, 2019 at 11:26 pm
  • Madina Mokhebi

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

November 7, 2019 at 12:04 am
  • Online College of Art and Design

November 7, 2019 at 12:10 am
  • Kumudhini Sriram

Awesome actually. But can it be used in 16*20inch canvas??

November 7, 2019 at 12:56 am
  • TokenRay

I'd like to try this out on a larger scaled canvas and I don't think q-tips would work. What would you recommend

November 7, 2019 at 1:34 am
  • Laura Woods

Wished they're was a ❀️ button lol you're such a great artist

November 7, 2019 at 2:26 am
  • Isabella Streeter

Your looks so good

November 7, 2019 at 2:41 am
  • Π•Π²Π° Погосян

Thanks you for MK. Nice picture.

November 7, 2019 at 2:49 am
  • Suvam Mandal

Wow……nice painting

November 7, 2019 at 3:12 am
  • Anika Bose

i LUV UR CAT EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 7, 2019 at 3:38 am
  • Anika Bose

HOW IS IT SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 7, 2019 at 4:07 am
  • Febri Purnomo

itu pakai cat air apa ya?

November 7, 2019 at 4:32 am
  • Sanaa Scharbaai

I like it amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘

November 7, 2019 at 5:09 am
  • Lori Fetterolf

My daughter and I really enjoy your tutorials.

November 7, 2019 at 6:06 am
  • Engy Aly

Thank you..
    It's my second beautiful drawn I have made..
    Good bless you.πŸ’“

November 7, 2019 at 6:10 am
  • Kahkasha Patel

Thanks for sharing this

November 7, 2019 at 7:06 am
  • itchi po5ato galaxy

i love your taste of art

November 7, 2019 at 7:35 am
  • SUSAN MARTYNUSKA

Dear Gina, I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help. I have searched high and low (honestly) for an explanation as to why I would get small bubbles, pits in my pours as they were drying. Of course, I wasn’t using my little torch to eliminate the bubbles on the base coat. I so appreciate all the work you go to share info. I live in a very small town in the foothills of Wyoming, 1/2 million people in the state. The quality of life is wonderful, not so much for supplies and lessons. Thank you, thank you, thank you!❀️

November 7, 2019 at 7:44 am
  • James TheDoctor Duncan

This video explains more in 36 minutes than all the hour-long "beginners" videos I've watched so far. Also, I'm definitely not an expert, but as most canvases are pre-primed with an oil-based gesso, I think the base coat of acrylic takes the gesso out of the equation. I could very well be wrong, but I don't think so. πŸ˜€

November 7, 2019 at 8:24 am
  • Renee Jones

This video has stopped me from quitting! THANK YOU!!!

November 7, 2019 at 8:53 am
  • Viki Von

Very informative. I am a beginner and learned SO MUCH from this video. Thank you!

November 7, 2019 at 9:18 am
  • Sherry Norling

Thank you Gina. Great Tutorial. I have been pouring for a couple months and I made many notes. Especially on base coat and how much paint for the size of the canvas. I did not see on the video the final consistency on the paint before you poured which I have problems with. But thanks again πŸ™‚

November 7, 2019 at 9:57 am
  • a georgiapeach

great teaching video.

November 7, 2019 at 10:49 am
  • Monica Monteiro

Very very instructive and in a simple clear way!!! Thanks, thanks a lot, Gina

November 7, 2019 at 11:43 am
  • Alison ADENIS

Really smart tips. Thank you Gina!

November 7, 2019 at 12:07 pm
  • Angebaby186

What if ur painting dry dark what can i do to bring them back

November 7, 2019 at 12:23 pm
  • Paul Goyette

Gina love this one ! Question do you ever get bumps after the canvas is dry? I never have but just started to experience this. My medium is floetrol and liquitex pouring medium and splash of water and same paints I always used any help?

November 7, 2019 at 12:51 pm
  • Lydia Bosley

Boy, you are a natural-born teacher, good job! I am signing up to subscribe now, thanks for sharing your knowledge!

November 7, 2019 at 12:58 pm
  • DL Tyler

Thank you so very much for this video, brand newbie here, & this was a huge help, answered more questions than I already had…except for one.
    I'd gotten canvas 'panels', to start out with, & they warped very badly, (even though I had it leveled) Do you know how can I stop that?! …Or should I have skipped the cheaper option?
    Thanks so much again!πŸ‘

November 7, 2019 at 1:21 pm
  • garnet faulkner

Beautiful. Is there any end to your talents πŸ˜€!?

November 7, 2019 at 2:21 pm
  • Jane Doe

Hey Gina,
    This was the most no bullshit, get down to business, very informative video.
    As a sister artist whose watched many many videos on these very issues, I really appreciate the fact that you addressed all of them in such a direct and straightforward way.

Yours is the first that (at least I have seen) where you talk about the importance of having a level canvas or whatever media you're using as well as how to not waste so much paint! Grrr… a pet peeve of mine that I see so many people doing.

I mean, paint will literally be just running off and forming these huge puddles underneath.

There's also not many (I've actually not seen any) videos talking about how much paint to use for what size canvas.

Your tip for using the hooks to make it easier to get level is great!

So thank you so much for taking the time to share all of the info-
    Take care girl,
    From a sister rule breaker named Gina πŸ˜½βœ¨πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹βœŒπŸΌ

PS: Your pour turned out very cool. I love the metallics πŸ’œπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

November 7, 2019 at 3:08 pm
  • Marrianne Swango

You are the most informative teacher on all things fluid art so thank you for explaining stuff. I know we should all watch every video & im a subscriber so i try but i really love seeing when things work & when they do nit so thank you. Im newer at this maybe 7 month maybe a year.i still paint landscaped but use flowing paint techniques within those works so multimedia..sure! I love learning (i cannot swipe ever it seems). They always end up a mess but i can get cells because i DON'T want them LOL anyways you're a true artist & when i get frustrated & want to throw abunch of stuff against the wall i watch you & some others who are sane &still learning while they teach….thx AGAIN for the ideas! Cheers! From( Chilly already ) Canada….

November 7, 2019 at 3:24 pm
  • Dia 81

That's awesome Gina! Best tutorial ever, love your work ❀

November 7, 2019 at 4:15 pm
  • elianahf

Thank you for this video , I just started experimenting with pouring and you have cleared all my doubts !

November 7, 2019 at 5:11 pm
  • bikinggal1

Thank you!!

November 7, 2019 at 5:56 pm
  • Sanela H

Georgous!

November 7, 2019 at 6:24 pm
  • Darlene Thomas

Stunning! I learned so much and can't wait to put it to use!

November 7, 2019 at 7:03 pm