How to paint a Vintage Red Truck in Snow Easy Acrylic painting tutorial step by step

• Felicity Peters

Hi. I have been watching and practising for a few month. Not to sound rude but is it possible if you can do a tutorial on how to paint a woman of colour?

December 22, 2019 at 8:39 pm
  • Proma Mondal

Oil paintings plsssssss

December 22, 2019 at 8:40 pm
  • Judy Bearsley

No traceable for this

December 22, 2019 at 8:45 pm
  • Dana Hosack

can you paint a giant schnauzer? no one has one yet that I have found and it would be amazing if you were the first!!! I am doing the cow right now and your art is incredible!!

December 22, 2019 at 9:13 pm
  • Mona L creates

Cute painting Cinnamon!! Love it!! Artsy hugs!

December 22, 2019 at 9:54 pm
  • Kelly Henkel

Just started watching u and I love love your approach, it makes learning techniques so easy to learn.. I did your fall water fall painting yesterday.. and silly me forgot to take a pic before I wrapped it to give to my sister.. I will continue to watch u.. thankyou for making my happy place a little happier!! Merry christmas to you and yours!

December 22, 2019 at 10:25 pm
  • May Kyy

Omg I just discovered your channel and it is so amazing and helpful! It would be awesome if you can do a tutorial for the intermediate painters!

December 22, 2019 at 11:03 pm
  • Debb ;D

You are the best – thank you for your amazing channel.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

December 22, 2019 at 11:38 pm
  • Linda D

I recently saw one of your mom's tips & tricks videos where she talks about being able to paint anything if you think of it in shapes. I totally get it now that I saw you sketch out the truck!!! An ah-ha moment. Thanks so much. Love all the videos! Merry X-mas.

December 23, 2019 at 12:37 am
  • Zelma Strong

I painted this one and i posted it to FB and in 3 minutes someone i know wanted it! Cinnamon Cooney is a WONDERFUL Art Teacher!!! Shes MY Art Sherpa for sure!!!! Shes SOOO Talented and i love her work!!! Thanks Cinnamon Cooney!! Love you dearly girlfriend! <3

December 23, 2019 at 1:14 am
  • Patricia Davis

Why did this not show up on the Art Sherpa web site?

December 23, 2019 at 1:28 am
  • Lorraine Birks

Love it xx👍🌲🎁

December 23, 2019 at 2:10 am
  • Kathy Lane

Thank you so much. I loved it. I am going to do one in blue like a friend has. Have a wonderful Christmas. You make such a difference in my life. I am getting older. I am alone alot

December 23, 2019 at 3:00 am
  • Sherry Vanderpool

This will be a painting I will be doing

December 23, 2019 at 3:28 am
  • Inky’s Art

i love Sherpa and her tutorials thank you very much Merry Christmas and Happy new Year really huge Ruby Sateen paint brush

December 23, 2019 at 3:40 am
  • Julie Talbott

😊🤗😘🥰 🌹

December 23, 2019 at 4:12 am
  • Dolores Bryant

Love it

December 23, 2019 at 5:11 am
  • blkbrn1952

I love this! I can't wait to try, won't be til after Christmas but it will be a wonderful project for a cold winter evening. You are such a good teacher.

December 23, 2019 at 5:37 am
  • Angie

Sherpa so cute! i know who i will paint this one for….i missed you today. i was in the bed all day. i was up all night – i had a meltdown in the hobby lobby last night over those stinking cute Robert Stanley ornaments I love so much that went on clearance. ( by the way I'm so glad you didn't paint them on that tree)
    After the ornaments I went to the paint and I FELL on the floor trying to get Mars Black off the bottom shelf and hurt my knee and hip. I thought about just lying there but it wasn't their fault I have bad knees. so i couldn't sleep just laid there pondering the events. Because that is only the half of it. I got home and look at email and i had "won" the bid for some of the ornaments I just bought. I thought i was just watching them. So I then had to pay ebay sellers way more than i paid at the store.

I ordered chalk pencils (2) on Amazon and today a box of about 10 sets came. I ordered my dad's gift on amazon (a pyrography wood burning kit) and apparently i ordered 2 of those and no one knows how to help me. then i accidentally put "2" in the cart to order my Silverstone brush and the seller is supposed to be fixing it. This is in the last 3 days. I'm afraid they are going to lock me up in some kind of jail they put artists at Christmas time. My mom said I have been manic over Christmas and crashed today

December 23, 2019 at 6:18 am
  • Anessa Harris

😀 love this one and really need to paint it

December 23, 2019 at 6:31 am