Snowy Winter Night STEP by STEP Acrylic Painting (ColorByFeliks)

Snowy Winter Night STEP by STEP Acrylic Painting (ColorByFeliks)

• Lisa Sanders

Beautiful. Do you sell paintings?

January 15, 2020 at 8:40 pm
  • saadia ahmed

Thank you so much 😊 for too much effort for us. Thanks once again 💐

January 15, 2020 at 9:22 pm
  • Yajj unn

damn, most of the time id hate listening to all the talk with other tutorials, and i enjoy yours- wtf.

January 15, 2020 at 9:59 pm
  • Nadya Kirson

charming

January 15, 2020 at 10:56 pm
  • Leni Sohodko

I painted it so well! Thanks to u!

January 15, 2020 at 11:07 pm
  • headrushindi

Absolutely love your tutorials …painted Bob Ross wet on wet with oils but recently dove into acrylics , but I am having some problems. can you lend a tip. After I finish my underpainting should I let it completely dry before painting the detail? I am having trouble getting the highlights to flow smoothly over my underpainting after it has dried. I am not sure if it is my paints which are windsor Newton acrylics , or if I need to add a flow medium of somekind?

January 16, 2020 at 12:01 am
  • may jailer

i’m gonna make this and im so nervous. i’ll let you know when im done and how it turned out!

January 16, 2020 at 12:39 am
  • Chitra Art Acrylic painting

Great work…….. So beautiful 👌👌👌👌👌

January 16, 2020 at 12:47 am
  • SaolyArtStudio

Beautiful 👍❤️

January 16, 2020 at 1:08 am
  • Antonia Castanon Merino

👍🏻💙✨

January 16, 2020 at 1:35 am
  • Marilyn Mosier

Feliks please never quit teaching us. The professor of art indeed.

January 16, 2020 at 1:46 am
  • Christine Woodruff Giantsos

Everytime I think you're done you continue adding and the painting keeps looking more amazing. You are blessed!

January 16, 2020 at 1:50 am
  • Christine Woodruff Giantsos

Hey I love your tutorials I watch them daily. This winter scene is amazing and is at the top of my to do list I'm in the process of switching from oil to acrylic (because it's cheaper and easier to clean) After watching several of your videos I can't find anything on canvas prep ( assume you just do three or so coats of gesso) secondly: do you always use water? or do you use Mediums?

January 16, 2020 at 2:37 am
  • Debra Bridges

Very, very beautiful. I paint with oils and am going to try my personal version of your painting in oils. Thanks for posting the video.

January 16, 2020 at 2:54 am
  • viviane douterluingne

heel mooi proficiat

January 16, 2020 at 3:13 am
  • Elaine McBride

Beautiful picture! Excellent teaching! Great to have time to keep up! Reminds me of our surroundings in Canada.

January 16, 2020 at 3:25 am
  • Sherry Rodrigo

Absolutely beautiful.
    Definitely going to try this painting.
    Winter in Canada for sure

January 16, 2020 at 3:31 am
  • Sumera Seraj

Feliks I’m your newest viewers about 10 yrs ago I did 3 oil painting I loved it,but it was all in the studio. I just never had time to get back although I really want to get back into painting. About 3 days ago I came across ur video tutorial and you inspired me so much that last night I went and bought the supplies but I couldn’t find this brush for blending in-fact I couldn’t find anything even closest to this, suddenly I came across makeup brushes can I use that?
    Secondly do u use heavy body paint for all ur painting I bought a 48pack liquitex but u mentioned different brand so i will go back and return it.
    I would love to see a beginners supplies list and color list every one should use when attempting any of your painting
    Ur true phenomenal artist and even better teacher god bless

January 16, 2020 at 4:03 am
  • Sonja Buyck

Thans you for the great painting lessons, i am enthusiastic viewer. Her in België, unfortunately, i can not purchase Any of Youri proposed materials

January 16, 2020 at 4:16 am
  • PATRICK GENEST

HI Feliks, I believe the effect you are trying to describe with your "smile effect" is "depth perspective." 🙂 cheers

January 16, 2020 at 5:00 am