Intuitive Painting – Hillside Oil Painting Tutorial – Artist Jose Trujillo

Intuitive Painting – Hillside Oil Painting Tutorial – Artist Jose Trujillo

• gardengrrlWendy

Thanks for making me laugh on a difficult day. 🙂

February 2, 2020 at 9:08 am
  • Brenda Greenlee

I laughed so hard when you started slapping the canvas with your brush!!!

February 2, 2020 at 9:31 am
  • DaydreaminArtbyDeb

Just spent half the day at a marriage workshop through our church and the last half trying to recover…cried ALOT. I'm also a frustrated artist who over thinks everything ( including her marriage) some might say a little neurotic. Now that I've placed that image in your head I have to tell you. The workshop was so intense when I got home I had a major meltdown and just couldn't get it together for over 2 hours. My husband, who really does love me dearly, helped me to calm down. I hadn't looked at my phone hardly all day till now and this is the first thing I saw on YouTube. Then you mentioned Jesus💞 and I'm truly thankful🙌 Keep looking up!

February 2, 2020 at 9:35 am
  • Maxentius

Not bad at all for a 10 minute job. I like your immediacy, very Van Gogh-like. Occasionally it helps to think carefully about what you're doing however. Remember Sargent probably did more looking and mixing than actually applying paint, but you're still a great antidote to the very painstaking methods used by many other YT artists. Gracias.

February 2, 2020 at 10:29 am
  • sharon jack

I love it when Jesus' name is mentioned…, One of my favorite books is Vincent Van Gogh's letters to his brother called, Dear Theo.

February 2, 2020 at 11:24 am
  • sharon jack

For cracked dry fingers/hands try WORKING HANDS. I got it at Safeway grocery store
    here in Wa state. Any grocery store or Walmart should have it. Works great on mine.

February 2, 2020 at 11:58 am
  • Gretchen Stahlman

Awesome Jose-!!!! You go with your bad self! Worlds Greatest Artist And therapist too! Love your attitude, and of course how quickly you paint great works of art in a short period of time. Just letting things flow and not letting the mind overthink things.

February 2, 2020 at 12:53 pm
  • Lydia Knox

My mom was a florist and so was my grandmother and I kind of see painting like arranging flowers…flowers are boss!

February 2, 2020 at 12:55 pm