【HOW TO COPIC】Ultimate Marker Guide

【HOW TO COPIC】Ultimate Marker Guide

• Jasmin Celik

A really good tutorial, thank you so much, I stopped developing my skills in colouring, idk why, but I wanna learn how to use markers efficiantly. There are so many tricks I didn'T know. Your artwork btw. is awesome

March 11, 2020 at 10:16 pm
  • Thomas Spiroch

Bullshit… there where 2018 already brush markers too from the winsor and newton alcohol markers🤨 oh and i think the best paper for markers is bristol paper if somebody didnt try it yet! Absolutely dont use copy paper for alcohol markers! Only for the sketch… it only bleeds like sick and the paper absorbts ridicilous the marker fluids and they dry even faster like that!! And you dont need "marker proof" liners but waterproof pens!😉

March 11, 2020 at 10:53 pm
  • Paola Nuno

What kind of pencils do you use

March 11, 2020 at 11:23 pm
  • Pockets :3

I regret buying copics before watching this ;^;

March 12, 2020 at 12:02 am
  • Shiro Ryujin

Why is the title in german, but speaks in english? Neh no matter. I like the markers but 5€ for every single one is wayyyy to expensive,but I love the colors and the art from artists who have so much money to draw with them, because the colors are so smoosh and nice. 😄
    Only the copic markers all together here (72) of them are cost 360€ thats much! 😵 And thats without the rest of all others. Thats the reason why I draw digital art, the colors are free 😅
    BTW, why the Anime guys looks all so hot damn! Love that artstyle and that character designs, keep it up!

March 12, 2020 at 12:42 am
  • Dipuo Shabele

I can't even afford cheap markers….

March 12, 2020 at 12:55 am
  • Sketchify Neko

Really interesting Copic marker spray, love your art

March 12, 2020 at 1:50 am
  • اسماء

ترجمه عربيه 😭

March 12, 2020 at 2:43 am
  • Kim Tunglut March 12, 2020 at 2:51 am
  • - Az3 -

Gutes Video👍

March 12, 2020 at 3:31 am
  • - uwu

me haves markers
    -me sketches
    -and go with fineliner
    -draws with markers
    me: NO MY FINELINERS GONNA FADE NO NO NOOO!!!

March 12, 2020 at 4:12 am
  • Zenith-Roblox

i've ordered markers like on sunday so im suppppppper exited to get them but at latest its coming on friday

March 12, 2020 at 4:59 am
  • Shines_ Galxys

I don't need ink I have protection plan

March 12, 2020 at 5:48 am
  • Angelic Wolfy

Honestly you could buy large packs of card stock. I personally don’t like regular copy paper, because regular copy paper tends to hold the ink at the surface, so if you are done with a section, skin for example, the ink likes to join together. Kinda like watercolors, which is why I would definitely prefer to by card stock

March 12, 2020 at 6:03 am
  • deigning

all my alcohol-based markers are secondhand from Value Village and my lineart pens are black gel pens from the dollar store, and I've never had the smudging issue, which wow makes me feel pretty lucky. I haven't used the markers over pencil before (I like to sketch with pen) so thank you for the blender-dabbing tip in case I do! that's so smart. all the tips are great and useful but my other fave is about the marker paper, seeing as I just use an old sketchbook I bought in high school. not a fan of how the marker paper looks so now I can save $$$ not buying it to test out, keep living my best thrift life

March 12, 2020 at 6:09 am
  • Ade le

Hello! I love your chanel! Can you please tell me what paper do you use for Copic? I really want to buy one as I got my new Copics, but some of the papers are really expensive and hard to deliver to Europe, where I’m living. ❤️ So can you please tell me what paper do you use for Copics? Love!

March 12, 2020 at 6:45 am
  • FluffySeaNut

I have 62 copics, and this was really interesting.

March 12, 2020 at 7:25 am
  • xXanimangakaXx

I love to draw anime and have always wanted to learn how to color it in… Your art is amazing and I hope to be that good someday❤ you just got a new subscriber~😊❤

March 12, 2020 at 7:46 am
  • shadow9delta

What kind of colour pencils did you use oil based water base???

March 12, 2020 at 7:49 am
  • Anime BNHA

Thank you sooo much I have been looking for stuff

March 12, 2020 at 8:26 am