Oil Paint a Weathered Old Mill, Water, and Trees Alla Prima with Thick Paint and Loose Brushwork

• Maria Lynn

Thank you Bill. Watching you explain your different processes was wonderful for me today. I very much appreciate sharing it on YouTube..I am not able to be a member of your courses anymore so this is a real delight!!!

March 16, 2020 at 9:25 pm
  • Kathy Roberts

True it is a painting ,It will not be an exact copy.You can also use Alizarin Crimson, Chrome green and white to make a pinker skin tone ( mix a little at a time and use as a wash.I mix colors different . Acrylic paint.

March 16, 2020 at 9:30 pm
  • Myriam Lateur

I would love you to paint a young girl , about seven years old, with blond hair, with lots of highlights… NO dark brown at all. Is that possible? In other words , all my grandchildren are blond, …And I would love to learn to paint them with your help. I adore your work, your tutorials, your comments and advice. Thanks a lot! I adore you! Just moved near Antwerp and next door there is a fine academie and was exceptionnally authorized to follow the painting lessons right away. No need to tell how happy I am. But since corona shutdown here, NO lessons for five weeks… I could cry non stop. So I decided to invest all my time in mixing during my spare time, correct fleshtones , very smooth with correct tone and value. Thanks for all your help! You mean an awful lot to me!

March 16, 2020 at 10:27 pm
  • armelle du rieu de maynadier

merci Yupari, vous êtes très pédagogue même si je ne comprends pas l'anglais: je ne mets pas le son!

March 16, 2020 at 10:57 pm
  • TerrieJ DimestoreDivaTV

I just found your channel. You demoed WN Artisan Paints, with OLIVE OIL, LOL! I loved it! I am a beginning painter, 3 years, beginning with watercolor. I am starting in oils, as I had thought of water-mixable for some time, and love gouache. I love the approaches I have tried, in terms of their initial outcome, but I want to go much further still, of course, and my WN Artisan in 16 colors will arrive tomorrow. I find oils to be extremely affordable to begin, as II invested a fortune in watercolor! I have Daniel Smith WS Mediums coming also, Linseed oil, and fast dry medium. I also ordered Artisan stand oil as I saw you demonstrate. I also spent the most on a single tube on the Sap Green that you recommended! Makes sense to me, and 37ml tubes should last awhile. I can't think of a more versatile artist paint than oisl, in terms of approaches, and just how forgiving it is. KEEP USING ARTISAN IF YOU AFFORD THEM BETTER! Please do not give too much attention to those who want to tell you, the teacher, what you should or should not use. Love your content and extreme dedication of a daily video. With some time, If I go very far, I will examine your Patreon. Thanks so much, and more Artisan paintings, please?

March 16, 2020 at 11:07 pm
  • Karwan Van

great❤️❤️❤️

March 16, 2020 at 11:37 pm
  • Diana Braswell

lovely and informative thank you so much for starting this youtube channel!!!!

March 16, 2020 at 11:45 pm
  • isai mozhi

I wish i could paint atleast 30% like you! ❤️

March 16, 2020 at 11:58 pm
  • Boris Lav

Not even close,could be any girl,or woman!

March 17, 2020 at 12:46 am
  • Paul Anderson

very good ,when are you going to finish it off?

March 17, 2020 at 12:50 am
  • resdalhogal3

Not painting related but that model is gorgeous

March 17, 2020 at 1:36 am
  • Tavis Leaf Glover

Great video thanks! I’m just starting to paint with oils so your tutorials help. Keep up the nice work!

March 17, 2020 at 2:01 am
  • Márcia GKlarosk

Mr. Yupari, I am wondering why you prefer to use alizarin crimson permanent instead of alizarin crimson? Is there any technical reason for that? Thanks for sharing all your beautiful and motivating works.

March 17, 2020 at 2:15 am
  • Jeremey Battlestar Galactica

What happened to train tracks paint blending idea I loved that . My friend you made that sh-t look good.

March 17, 2020 at 2:27 am
  • Andy Ground

Super tutorial as always. Can I ask if you have any examples of models who are smiling and showing their teeth? I find this aspect extremely troublesome and would love to see how you tackle it. Thanks

March 17, 2020 at 2:48 am
  • Gloria Revuelta Villalba

Una lástima que no pongan subtítulos en español, para enterarme de algo.

March 17, 2020 at 3:21 am
  • katerina athanasiou

Συγχαρητήρια . Είμαι ερασιτέχνης ζωγράφος. Πολύτιμη η βοήθεια σας σε μία τόσο αναλυτική περιγραφή.

March 17, 2020 at 3:24 am
  • THE PAINTER / GAMAL FAROUK

Just color patches you put Why not free yourself and paint? Remove the fear from inside you really draw to produce an art you are proud of !! Accept my greetings

March 17, 2020 at 4:06 am
  • Amanda Contreras

Great video and painting! Thanks for sharing.

March 17, 2020 at 4:24 am
  • j a pynandee

thanks for sharing, you are great your talent is impressive l really love your work, don't stop, continue to please us.

March 17, 2020 at 4:36 am
  • Nemanja Apatovic

Thank you for showing a layering technique you use. This was helpful. And totally new level compared to usual allaprima style

March 17, 2020 at 5:28 am