Copic Marker Drawing: Inga Pt. 2 Q&A #4

Copic Marker Drawing: Inga Pt. 2 Q&A #4

• mista sinistah

good job!!….favorite all time artist is Jim lee

September 24, 2020 at 10:10 pm
  • Laura Keller

I would like to see a Videos not as speedpaint, because it's sooo interesting to watch you painting with The gray tones

September 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
  • CartWheelzOfRage

Such talent. Such amaze. I'd love to see a real time video of your coloring process actually ^-^ Of course not every video in real time, but it would be nice to see.

September 24, 2020 at 10:56 pm
  • Artistic Hobo

I like both short and long videos but it depends on the drawing or what the videos are about.but I am fine with longer videos.

September 24, 2020 at 11:55 pm
  • Shaded Edits

When did you start drawing and how long have you been drawing?

September 25, 2020 at 12:50 am
  • ghostie

One of my favourite YouTube artist is Bluerosearkelle, she uses bright colours that not many people reach out and grab.

September 25, 2020 at 1:43 am
  • Moonlight Lady

What anime are these characters from

September 25, 2020 at 2:21 am
  • Moonlight Lady

What anime are these characters from

September 25, 2020 at 3:06 am
  • Ponygirl0011

My favorite artist is probably majictablitskittles. He's funny and random and his art is pretty awesome!

September 25, 2020 at 3:17 am
  • Gentlewonders

For me one of my favorite artist are Baylee Jae, misskerrieJ, sakuems, and a couple more that I probably can't fit in here

September 25, 2020 at 3:33 am
  • DeathOfTheGoodUser

One of my favorite artists on YouTube is Leilani Joy 🙂 There are others, of course, but she is the first one I thought of.

September 25, 2020 at 4:27 am
  • bigbanglover234

My favorite artist is @markusprime_ on Instagram and his art show his love for his culture. Fukari on Devian Art art is amazing to me, I love her original characters. 365-daysofdoodles on deviantart and he is on Instagram have his on style that I love. The way his work flow so perfect. Meago on deviantart is sooo cute I love how the OC are base on foods and drinks. @bambooyang on Instagram have amazing copic art and graffiti art. @handtalk on Instagram have cute copic art. @morgandavidson on Instagram have amazing color pencil skills. My last of one of my favorite artist is @mpgautheron on Instagram and her work is amazing, I wonder how she come up with this stuff. I have many more favorite artist but that will take forever. Let me know what you think of them.

September 25, 2020 at 4:58 am
  • David Li

Hey last time I talked with you, I remember you were around the same age as me. I'm going to college this coming school year, are you too? or are you already in college?

September 25, 2020 at 5:49 am
  • E.L. Lane

I'd have to say one of my fav YT artists is probably @LemiaCrescent.. .then again I know for a fact that she's just as fun sounding in her videos as she is in real life.

September 25, 2020 at 6:09 am
  • M. A. Love

Love the composition. What’s the story behind this piece?

September 25, 2020 at 6:43 am