6 SECRETS TO LOVING YOUR OWN ART // Copic Marker Drawing

6 SECRETS TO LOVING YOUR OWN ART // Copic Marker Drawing

• Jasleen Mann

You are the most inspired

September 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
  • PewPewCat

I know I'm so late to this video but I just really got into the yt art community a few months ago, but even after this short time I'm already so tired of seeing people drawings…. it bores me to tears. I still watch people like waffles but I just don't enjoy drawings of people (making them myself or watching others do them). It doesn't inspire me at all. I wish more art youtubers would draw more diverse things. It really seems like a huuuuuge trend to draw cartoony females, or people in general, but predominantly females.
    This is just my opinion, I just wish there was more doodling, plant, galaxy, moth, whatever anything👏🏻but👏🏻people👏🏻 drawing from the people I like to watch.
    I think that's one big part of why I always feel motivated to paint or draw myself when I watch your videos. It doesn't feel like a chore and it's stuff I enjoy.

September 25, 2020 at 10:25 am
  • ArtistRebeccaLS ___________________________

This is the problem I find with art prompts season regarding point 1 you mentioned 😊

I love creating but I rarely like my art 😂😂

September 25, 2020 at 10:52 am
  • Adam Goss

In the beginning you seem sad

September 25, 2020 at 11:20 am
  • Savannah moore

2:21 think me later

September 25, 2020 at 11:33 am
  • Mary Ellen Thompson

I love your pug! I had one for seventeen years. They are the cutest, most comical dogs. Our Pugslee kept us laughing and made us all feel happy.

September 25, 2020 at 12:22 pm
  • Camryn

What type of markers do you use?

September 25, 2020 at 12:46 pm
  • Anne Loder

I create to live. I have RA and art doing it helps immensely

September 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm
  • Sandee Bianco

Your topics were well thought out and inspirational. I didn't even know that I loved art until I was literally diagnosed with incurable cancer. I love creating something out of nothing! I don't have time to worry about my style, or even whether I am any good…it eats Into my creative time! I applaud you and your introspection, make what makes you happy, none of us are guaranteed a tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your tips. Love and hugs

September 25, 2020 at 1:14 pm
  • Molly Martin

Even Picasso disliked some of his work. Can you draw a Dachshund please?

September 25, 2020 at 1:28 pm
  • Gaila Gilliland

The little pug is such a cutie! I certainly can see why you’re happy with it.. you put a lot of thought into the 6 points you discussed. Thanks!

September 25, 2020 at 2:07 pm
  • Carrie Kalumbula

Please don't explode💥

September 25, 2020 at 2:13 pm
  • Ai Li

I love this pug so much! 😱😍

September 25, 2020 at 3:01 pm
  • Vixen Black

Thanks so much for making this video & beautiful drawing 🙂

September 25, 2020 at 3:57 pm
  • Fan A.

I'm a professional photographer and I feel every point! Thank you for this video and the great tips

September 25, 2020 at 3:59 pm
  • Cate Olmert

I feel like I have a stage where I hate my art then a stage where I love my art back and forth

September 25, 2020 at 4:21 pm
  • Cate Olmert

Hi

September 25, 2020 at 4:49 pm
  • Eh-Spect-Ed

Since I was younger I can remember being dissatisfied with what I draw, the trouble is especially the day after I've drawn something I notice mistakes. Even now in my art classes, I go to a very art focused high school where getting good grade isn't as easy as showing up and doing something. In my drawing class I have about an 85% which isn't the best mark, but every piece I've made for that class I've put a lot of time and effort into but EVEN with that amount of effort put in when I see it my finished product afterwards my immediate response is this desire to tear up or throw away whatever I've made because in my mind it ISN'T good enough. I've actually improved in this sense because when I was younger I ACTUALLY tore up what I made.

At this point I try my hardest to look at my art with the mindset of it being a small piece of a larger collection of what I've created and will continue to in my lifetime, that what I've created before and what I will continue to create will show my improvement and change and that this piece I hate today will be something to look back on as a stepping stone to something better.

September 25, 2020 at 4:58 pm
  • Krystal

I think u are right draw what makes you happy, if u aren't happy with it dont do it. Its you that should be happy then it shows. Like this one i think its adorable..

September 25, 2020 at 5:17 pm