How To Paint A Tree In A Forest With Oil – Paintings By Justin

How To Paint A Tree In A Forest With Oil – Paintings By Justin

• khulood alfadhel

The angle of the camera is not showing clear what ur doing😄

December 22, 2020 at 8:35 pm
  • Joe Bullard

This is the first video I've seen of yours and after watching it made me so happy to see how you've gone from talking about reaching 10k subs to 50k in the year since this was posted. Truly deserved, this was amazing. Can't wait to give it a go soon!

December 22, 2020 at 9:32 pm
  • Linda Burton

What is the gel called? What does it do?

December 22, 2020 at 10:31 pm
  • ShirinDokht Iran

You R the BEST!!! Thanks JUSTIN

December 22, 2020 at 10:41 pm
  • Richard Masse

Hi, I try to paint something last night and it seems like my acrylic paint was dry and sticky to the canvas and missing a lot sopt. I wanted to know why that happened. And my second question is what is that gel that you use on your canvas before you start painting

December 22, 2020 at 11:13 pm
  • Elizabeth Cañon

hermoso, se ve muy real,gracias,desde Colombia

December 22, 2020 at 11:22 pm
  • Jeanetta du Preez

This is beautiful! Thank you

December 23, 2020 at 12:01 am
  • Elizabeth Cañon

Hermoso, muy didáctico,gracias maestro

December 23, 2020 at 12:08 am
  • Jeanie Bates

It might be helpful if you were more specific about the colors you use. Brown, black, yellow? Isn't that a bit vague?

December 23, 2020 at 12:56 am
  • Mary Melcer

I Sill learning and love your work, Marypaint with both.

December 23, 2020 at 1:52 am
  • Joan Towers

Hi Justin, am following one of your videos specifically in a Oil Painting lesson,. Watched a few of your videos and wondering whatBrand Brushes you use? I’ve tried two different one inch oil brushes, not great but can’t afford really expensive ones but will buy a better one. Thx for your advice. (Am a total beginner to art, solo learning drawing & watercolor via you-tube, as noted taking private lessons with an experienced oil painter. )

December 23, 2020 at 2:35 am
  • Jackie West

I started painting about 10 yrs ago very minimal time put in. I will be retiring soon so look forward to being able to spend some real time painting. I use acrylic but am thinking about adding oil to the to mix. I see a lot of artists paint the base with acrylic then put oil on top. Why do they do this????? thanks

December 23, 2020 at 2:58 am
  • Anne Tidwell Female

PS. I like oil the best.

December 23, 2020 at 3:22 am
  • Anne Tidwell Female

Glad l found you. I love to paint trees. Love your strokes. Keep it up. I will watch l can find of you teachings.

December 23, 2020 at 3:51 am
  • Lyn Noe

Love watching you paint!!

December 23, 2020 at 3:57 am
  • Kerrie Johnson

I did my first oil painting in 1982, when my mother in law asked if I wanted to take a class with her. I was a sign painter at the time, and we used enamels to letter the trucks and billboards back before the computer and stick on letters became the norm. So I was kind of familiar already on how the oils would work. I love the way you can blend them right on the canvas. I have been trying acrylics for a few months…but Just can't get the realistic look I want. Soft edges are hard to come by. It makes the landscape paintings look more like cartoon backgrounds of Elmer Fudd or Bugs Bunny. I know it can be done…but I need more practice. Basically I love my oil paints , and acrylics are like an evil stepmom…..LOL

December 23, 2020 at 4:18 am
  • Kerrie Johnson

Love this l come from a family of painters never went to to art scHool but very good painter a gift from God I will fallow you journey 🇨🇦

December 23, 2020 at 4:23 am
  • Thì Bịch Van Lê

C beautiful

December 23, 2020 at 4:33 am
  • Pat Murray

I paint with acrylic s, but I love your paintings

December 23, 2020 at 5:03 am
  • Cora Müller

That beautiful tree is a masterpiece! – I love this painting.

December 23, 2020 at 5:23 am