Copic Marker Drawing of a Camera – Sketch A Day by Spencer Nugent

• cristian navas

thx man

February 27, 2021 at 8:53 am
  • ly luuduong

Omg i love your work
    So amazing
    I tried so hard to draw one camera but ….

February 27, 2021 at 9:32 am
  • John Matthias

Suggestion: design as an iterative process before this point – when you have no initial concept of the object? Translating function into design.

February 27, 2021 at 9:34 am
  • Sprawl2 Brawl

Another amazing video,I'm rather new to drawing, anyway you could do a video on the basics of drawing boxes as a exercise u use for perspective etc

February 27, 2021 at 10:19 am
  • 1MightyR

Great episode! I especially like when u add the color elements, cuz im tryna learn to color better!$šŸ”„šŸ˜Š

February 27, 2021 at 11:09 am
  • equesdeventusoccasus

Your ellipse instruction is excellent. Back in the 1970's when I was a poor kid in Miami, it took a friend of mine and I forever to draw tires on the cars we imagined & drew, because we didn't know that simple little trick. The art teacher we had disliked the fact that all we wanted to draw was eagles, sharks, porpoises and cars, so she wouldn't teach us that. If we had only listened, when she said she'd teach us how to draw a daisy, but not a tire.

February 27, 2021 at 11:28 am
  • DesignInNature

Hi, Spencer. I'm glad to see you're back full force. I hope some day you can get a little deeper into product or industrial design ideation. You know, choice of materials for prototyping and how to render those specific materials, describing proper scale and form in your illustrations, etc… Although your videos are mostly geared toward sketching for beginners, I still will keep watching, for as long as you keep posting. Thanks.

February 27, 2021 at 12:01 pm
  • Jim Deasy

Wondering about product links, I wanna support but most are non prime international orders, not sure how it works but if you had some prime options iā€™d likely pop for more support. Paying $10 shipping on a $20 order with 2 weeks delivery is… I know your fans are worldwide tho so I get it but we need local love too.

February 27, 2021 at 12:42 pm
  • Dimitri Pink

"Form, divide, beautify!" dividing is like sudoku for visual artist to me! Thanks again for showing up, good sesh!

February 27, 2021 at 1:28 pm
  • Senthilkumar P

Super šŸ‘Œ sir, there are three books behind you and tell me what books.

February 27, 2021 at 1:49 pm
  • Tom Helm

This video is amazing love your stuff spencer

February 27, 2021 at 2:45 pm