The little Mermaid | Ursula Copic Marker Drawing | Collaboration with Shae206 | Nittani Draws #45

• pTanino

What a cool collaboration! Love your piece. Listening to you describe this character made me realize I've never seen the Little Mermaid! LOL Thanks for sharing how long it took you to make this. Happy Belated Birthday!!

May 12, 2021 at 9:58 am
  • Paulin Zambali

beautifully done

May 12, 2021 at 10:49 am
  • Well Hello

You are a strong person and you will be okay all of your subscribers are her for you. And yes your artwork you did here is amazing and you inspire me so much.

May 12, 2021 at 11:02 am
  • Imaan Moussa

Take as long as you need we will wait for you . Lots of love from South Africa ♥

May 12, 2021 at 11:13 am
  • LegitCupcake2260

Of course we will wait for you. I have been suffering from depression since I was in 7th grade, and I was also diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I know how hard it gets. I'm now 21. Some days will be better than others. I have had bipolar since I was six years old. But depression hurts. But I'm here for you.

May 12, 2021 at 12:01 pm
  • MomoC Langford

Although she breaks my heart to look at her, I'm so proud of her for showing her vulnerability. You seemed to capture the essence of grief which resonates with me personally. I've no doubt you will "be back" in one form or another. You are an artist.. drawing is an integral part of your whole. Thinking of you through your journey encouraging you onward.

May 12, 2021 at 12:11 pm
  • Jen D’Ambrosio

May 12, 2021 at 1:02 pm
  • I AM DEE DEE CRAFTS

I know how you feel…I am going though some thing too. Hang in there girl.. keep you in my prayers… Do love your videos

May 12, 2021 at 1:25 pm
  • lonelywolfwaltz

This has been an oddly inspiring video. I have been in a bad slump since graduating college and people telling me to stay positive/get over it and do art IS really annoying and does the opposite of help.

I hope I can internalize what you have said and open up my mind to creating whatever art comes, good or bad, and only care about the art and nothing else. I hope this doesn't upset you when I say that I hope I can gather up enough courage to continue art like you have.

If you would offer this as a print I would definitely get a copy. It would be a sign of hope for me to see this every day and tell myself to just be me because that's all I can be.

Feel the love and I hope you find peace with your struggles <3

May 12, 2021 at 2:02 pm
  • Rhianna Catt

I am so grateful for what you are saying. I have been suffering with depression and BPD for so long and I find it really difficult to enjoy the things I love. The statement where you say you don't want people to tell you to be strong, because I am constantly fighting the people who tell me to be strong, or to smile or be happy, or that I am not trying. and I thought I was the only person who thought that wasn't helpful. I understand.

May 12, 2021 at 2:50 pm
  • Maria JauJou

your colorful work was an inspiration. your next stage of art development will be too.

May 12, 2021 at 2:56 pm
  • Linda Hardman

Emilie, this piece is raw emotion and is utterly beautiful! I am glad to see you have been able to return to art.

May 12, 2021 at 3:47 pm
  • Xuchi Vith

This piece is so beautiful! I'm so glad you posted something and that you are working on art again! Thank you for posting again! <3

May 12, 2021 at 3:57 pm
  • jamie brown

I understand what you going through. It's hard losing something that you care about it changes everything and it's hard to move from it but we are here for you and we are sending you love from far away okay. Take your time. Heal how you feel is right. We are here for you. Even though we aren't there we are here for you as you were here for us. We love you and want you to know that we understand and are waiting. Heal and repair.

Love Jamie.

May 12, 2021 at 4:41 pm
  • Adrianna J

ive only seen one nasty comment, and I reported it. no one gets to choose what affects other people. it doesnt matter what you opinion is, you don't get to be mad at what she is going through. feel better soon. you can do it. 🙂

May 12, 2021 at 4:43 pm
  • Sasha Fitzgerald

Take all the time you need 💜

May 12, 2021 at 4:50 pm
  • YummyAvocado

I could see your heart pouring on the page. You inspire me and I want you to know that. I'm sure many people can agree with me. We all love you Sakuems.

May 12, 2021 at 5:38 pm
  • Adrienne Scopp

I also like your honesty and it's nice to see a bit of that honesty in your work. If saddness is where your art is going then maybe embracing it for the time being (when you can of course) may not be such a bad thing. Never know where it may take you.

I honestly didn't think we'd see a newly recorded video so soon from you but I'm was really happy to see it in my subscription list. Take all the time you need!

May 12, 2021 at 5:41 pm
  • Abstract Moon

We're all with you.

May 12, 2021 at 5:52 pm
  • Abby Makes

We all fight battles at some point in our lives. I left my job to become a professional artist 1 year ago. Fear of success and rejection has held me back from showcasing anything I've made or marketing any of it. That caused me to turn into myself and recede. Depression. Trichotillomania. And a manic-depressive episode. Thoughts of suicide. My therapist has been helping me sort out all my feelings in my head, but we have a long way to go. These things definitely make you feel like a different person. I am with you, Emilie. You are not alone in your fight. Take the time you need. Sending love and thoughts from over here in Illinois, USA! <3

May 12, 2021 at 6:31 pm
  • FrostedPlanet

I just want to say that I understand, a lot of us have been through things like what you're going through, though maybe none of them are quite the same. Thank you for putting effort to keep going, this piece is a beautiful thing, even if pain is such a dark emotion. You are doing the best you can and it's okay to hurt, it's okay to be sad, it's okay to be changed. I wouldn't view this as a change for the worse, simply a change, you are growing and learning just like everyone else.
    I know you feel like it seems like people won't understand, but the people that don't aren't worth your time.

May 12, 2021 at 7:27 pm
  • Molten Kitty

I don't mind sad art at all to be honest. I find it more relatable i guess.. This piece really speaks to me on so many different levels, and i can just feel the emotion.. We'll wait for you sakuems hug

May 12, 2021 at 7:52 pm