Learn to Draw in 30 Days | The Hobbyist Challenge

Learn to Draw in 30 Days | The Hobbyist Challenge

• Jennifer Marea

I think that people imagine drawing is natural talent because it’s a free thing to learn that you can do by yourself which means people can start super early. For example I started drawing in preschool and never stopped so people image into natural talent but I put like 20 years into this skill. People forget about that

May 24, 2021 at 9:36 pm
  • Sarah Love

my aunt was drawing perfect arts but her husband divorced her end take all of her pictures

May 24, 2021 at 9:48 pm
  • Gourika Singh

Thank you, got to know about the book by this video ❤❤❤

May 24, 2021 at 10:46 pm
  • OM PANDYA

Dab for the haters 😎 and I feel like you're a elder sister of mine you like help me when 8m stuck in something that i can't do and you shows me how to do thx

May 24, 2021 at 10:59 pm
  • jcnorn

A lot of drawing is copying off of references so saying you were 'only' doing that in the beginning I would say is big no-no. There's absolutely nothing wrong with copying off of references when you are drawing, because you always learn new things when you do this. So, absolutely, keep doing that. It's how you learn how different materials work in different lights, how objects look in shape and so on.
    For drawing portraits, something that has helped me (beside the whole finding the simple geometry shapes of everything) is to angle the face slightly. This way you can use more shading to create a depth on the face, and also, it's more forgiving if you draw one eye smaller. It's further away (depending on the angle)
    In the drawing kit, check out the end of the pencils, they will say something like H3 or B2 or HB, the H is for less charcoal and the B is more charcoal. So the higher number on the H will have a harder pencil, so it will be lighter when you sketch out initially, and then the higher number for B will be a softer and darker pencil because there is more charcoal, perfect for when you are finishing your drawing and going into shading. The darker B-pencils will hide the lighter H-pencils so you don't have to erase as much and still have the guidelines present for you that know they are there 🙂 Just make sure you don't press too hard with the H-pencils, it's very easy to do and will dent the paper and make marks that you can't remove.
    I hope you are keeping up with the drawing, it's such a fun thing to do and you don't need much either, just a pencil/pen and some paper and you're set <3

May 24, 2021 at 11:16 pm
  • samiya W

You called your dad Appa, at the same time in Tamil we also calls our dad's Appa 🤞🤗

May 24, 2021 at 11:38 pm
  • Shaman LizardKing

congrats!

May 25, 2021 at 12:38 am
  • Suraiya Fathima

Congratulations! You got a new subscriber!

May 25, 2021 at 1:11 am
  • Briony Schubert

Please tell me u know hands are one of the most universally hard things to draw no matter the style and u just put some artists to shame XD

May 25, 2021 at 2:02 am
  • ZARA QYSARAH BINTI MOHAMMAD ZAIDI Moe

You draw pretty😍🤩🤩

May 25, 2021 at 3:02 am
  • nasir khan

I was came to Learn draing but ur face distracted me

May 25, 2021 at 3:13 am
  • nasir khan

You looks too good

May 25, 2021 at 3:58 am
  • nasir khan

Why you are not an model

May 25, 2021 at 4:21 am
  • MHWlasagna

My sun looks like a potato.

May 25, 2021 at 4:38 am
  • SHPCakes By Stephanie

Should of colored

May 25, 2021 at 5:15 am
  • Aesthetic Gamerz

I am so suprised i learned perspective when i was begineer ike at the first point out teach told it was very important than other things we will do

May 25, 2021 at 5:36 am
  • Ellis Stramer

Try not to push down so hard with your pencil, it leaves lines in the paper when you need to erase and drawings look nicer when there's varied weight to the lines

May 25, 2021 at 6:30 am
  • Shreyash

You are watching drawing I'm watching her outfit every outfit is different and here I'm wearing 2 t-shirts for past 3months😂 on alternative days 😅.

May 25, 2021 at 7:06 am
  • Crimson _

I've almost got it. I drew the stickman That's enough for today.

May 25, 2021 at 7:54 am
  • TwilightLim

The blending stamp that you pulled out from your kit is a tortillon heheh its used for shading. But you can use tissue paper if you don't have a tortillon hehe.

May 25, 2021 at 8:10 am