Weathered Barn with Wisteria Acrylic Painting LIVE Tutorial

Weathered Barn with Wisteria Acrylic Painting LIVE Tutorial

• Kendra Knight

Thank you so much! I can't wait to paint

May 7, 2022 at 10:16 am
  • Black Diamond

Landscapes will always be my first choice. Thank you for doing such a pretty painting. I might try it!
    Also, I'm not on Instagram but was able to watch your garden video. Wow Angela, your yard is really beautiful!! How much land is that ?? You've put so much work and planning into it. It's so very lovely–you and Mark can be proud ! I think people wouldn't mind seeing those kinds of videos on your youtube channel too☺ Just my thoughts. Anyway thank you for all the painting tutorials, I always learn something from them.
    As someone trying to work on developing a personal style, I had this crazy idea. What is it you ask? Thank you I'll tell you lol. I would love to see you choose a simple type landscape and you would do it in various styles. Like a tonalist one, a realistic one, an impressionistic version, maybe one could be abstract, or another might be a very loose style. . just a variety of many ways the one scene could be done. Different color palettes etc.
    Does that sound like something you might be able to incorporate into your lessons ? Maybe it's just me but I think it would be very helpful and fun too !!
    God bless.

May 7, 2022 at 10:48 am
  • y myanmar

Thanks Angela
    I become your fan ❤️

May 7, 2022 at 11:15 am
  • Sheryl Santoro

Another great tutorial! I learned so much as you were doing the background and adding in all the trees. It was amazing to watch this one and it turned out just like the photo!

May 7, 2022 at 12:11 pm
  • Art Creations Rehana Artist

Beautiful work 😍😍

May 7, 2022 at 12:41 pm
  • Debra Matos

I have a picture of an abandoned boat – would you be willing to try it?

May 7, 2022 at 1:09 pm
  • Debra Matos

Thank you for another fantastic painting! Have been thinking about painting a barn . You both are wonderful!

May 7, 2022 at 1:28 pm
  • Carlyn Cox

Absolutely beautiful

May 7, 2022 at 2:02 pm
  • Seema Kamat

Awesome, awesome, awesome, dearest Angela!!!❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

May 7, 2022 at 2:37 pm
  • Evelyne Leizour

C’est un sujet difficile car il n’est pas très gai… même si techniquement, il est réussi. Merci🌸🇫🇷

May 7, 2022 at 2:54 pm
  • Freda Roodt

Wow, thank you Angela for another stunning tutorial ❤️. Simply love it. From South Africa 🇿🇦

May 7, 2022 at 3:52 pm
  • Magenta

Oh this is beautiful! I'm new to acrylics and this looks like a nice one to try.

May 7, 2022 at 4:11 pm
  • Rene Tay

Beautiful as always, your amazing 😊 🎨

May 7, 2022 at 4:25 pm
  • Art-Gallery

Fantastic Sharing

May 7, 2022 at 5:23 pm
  • Debra Matos

Can’t wait for the mystery painting: Sorry arrived late tonight, you were just finishing up. So I’m watching from the beginning. Looks gorgeous,

May 7, 2022 at 6:22 pm