Derwent Inktense Pencils, 4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2301843)
Derwent Inktense Pencils are perfect for illustrators, designers, and students. The round, 4mm soft lead core allows for a quick laydown of smooth colour, producing a vibrant finish for bold and expressive drawings. The water soluble pigments can be used for expressive drawings, or mixed with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect. As the pigment dries quickly, there’s no need to worry about colour bleeding. Perfect for colour layering. Plus, as the colours dry permanently, they are great on fabrics, such as silk or cotton. They can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your next project. You can create custom shades by mixing colours together, or obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art. With a heritage dating to 1832, Derwent’s innovation comes from an understanding of artists. We’ve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant.
- VIBRANT SHADES - The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented colour is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish. Includes full range of 72 colours.
- WATER SOLUBLE - Expand your creative possibilities. Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect.
- PERMANENT COLOUR - Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding.
- SURFACE VARIETY - Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, it's great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project.
- COLOUR CREATION - Make custom shades by mixing colours together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art.
- ACCESSORIES - For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes, Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads and Derwent Carry-All Canvas Bag.