Master Airbrush® Brand, Model G23 Multi-purpose Precision .3mm Dual-action Medium Gravity Feed Airbrush with Curaway Handle – Now Included Is a (FREE) How to Airbrush Training Book to Get You Started, Published Exclusively By Master Airbrush
The Solvent Resistant Needle Packing prolongs the airbrushes life; enables you to use of Solvent Based Automotive Paints: Urethanes, Lacquers and Enamels. Removing the Needle and Nozzle Caps enable you to spray the full range of texture and stippling effects.
- A Top Seller that's User Friendly, Versatile!
- Commonly used for: Fine Art, Nail Art, Temporary Tattoos, Cake Decorating, Hobbies, and Crafts
- 0.3 mm Needle/Nozzle with a Broad Spray Pattern of Hairline to 1-1/2" Wide
- Cutaway Handle allows for quick cleaning and flushing for increased airbrush production!
- Multi-Purpose Usage, as it works well with most paint media and applications.