Studio Acrylics Mediums, Studio Bindex 1-Liter
Studio Acrylics Bindex is an indispensable non-yellowing, liquid binder for the proper preparation of collages, inlays and color dilutions. When used in dilutions, Bindex adds luminosity and smoothness to colors. When mixed with water, it can be used as a retouching varnish. Translucent and indelible once dry, Bindex has a flexible and glossy film. It is a part of the Studio Acrylics range of auxiliaries, designed to widen the realm of creative possibilities when painting with Studio Acrylics High Viscosity colors. Studio Acrylics Auxiliaries can also be used in Mixed Media applications to further expand creative possibilities. Available in 100 ml and 250 ml tubes, as well as 500 ml and 1 L jars. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. AP certified.
- Non-yellowing, liquid binder with a translucent, glossy film used for collages, inlays and for diluting colors
- Mix with water to use as a retouching varnish
- Designed for use with acrylic colors; gives them depth and brightness
- Use in Mixed Media applications with other Studio Acrylics Auxiliaries to expand creative possibilities
- Available in 3 colors, in 100 ml tubes