How to Paint a Grapefruit Still life in an Oil Painting Abstract Style in Acrylics

RELATED PRODUCTS:

• sue thomas

Thanks ginger it was just a guess is all. Lol old sound memory

February 14, 2018 at 9:50 pm
  • sue thomas

JON IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE NEAR YOU HAS SOMETHING LIKE A BASE STATION CB WITH A HIGH WATT LINEAR OR SOMETHING. THATS HIGH POWER THAT COULD BE INTERFERING WITH YOUR SYSTEM OR MAGNETICS . THATS HOW IT SOUNDS LIKE WHEN PEOPLE USE TO INTERFERE. WITH CBS BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THY FLIPPED ON THERE CBS AND TALKED OVER EVERYONE AND WOULD SCRAMBLE EVERYONE'S SIGNALS . OR you got a spook.. lol good luck with the issue. Almost soubdslike someone trying to take over ginger. Hugs and love to you guys. Ginger if you read this please read to jon.

February 14, 2018 at 10:40 pm
  • Paula Turk

Hi Ginger, loving the lessons and cannot wait to paint again. Too busy with my new job to paint, but as soon as I am able, I will hit that easel like a race car at the starting line with a green light! 🙂

February 14, 2018 at 11:09 pm
  • Deb Terry

Ginger even if the painting is not my cup of tea (a little too abstract) i always tune in to visit with you and hear your stories and learn from your great tips and lessons. I wouldn't miss a show. Hugs! deb

February 15, 2018 at 12:02 am
  • katerina M

I like this painting with the vivid colours. I also like that you show us with which of your other paintings match . Its good to have a series of paintings that fit together

February 15, 2018 at 12:20 am
  • kim marshman

Ginger and Jon you two have been the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. You make me laugh, smile and just enjoy the time spent with you two and Sammy. I make sure that I make the time to watch as many tutorials as I can and try to paint. You’ve taught me some painting techniques where I thought I’d never be able to paint.I do get mad at myself if I don’t feel that I paint something right. But I know that I should just be having fun and just grow in painting and I will it will just take time. Sorry about the lengthy noteFondly. Kim

February 15, 2018 at 12:51 am
  • Christine Crapper

jon and teddy waving to us all watching

February 15, 2018 at 1:17 am
  • La Vonne Kellogg-Whiteman

Argh…I missed the live show again 🙁
    Life seems to be getting in the way of my Ginger time. Thank you Ginger for your tutelage!

February 15, 2018 at 2:04 am
  • Castle Goddess

You are the best for taking the time over and over to explain why and how things work in acrylic painting! You and Cinnamon are the only ones I have found that take time to explain color mixing as well as perspective and dry brushing any many other techniques.Thank you so much for not time lapsing and not assuming everyone knows how to do everything.

February 15, 2018 at 2:14 am
  • Margie Lee

Lovely colors. Wish I could have caught the live show but enjoyed the lesson.

February 15, 2018 at 3:00 am
  • Nena Bird

I loved this lesson but had to miss the last half. Is there link to a reference photo?

February 15, 2018 at 4:00 am
  • chrissycanvasart

Really enjoyed the live show, loved the colours and the chat, great ginger love you both ??????

February 15, 2018 at 4:28 am
  • Kathy Gillis

What is the name of Jon's videos on how to use the compt. ? I have been looking on your lessons to get back to the pink and purple bridge lesson I was doing and it's taking me forever. I'm sure it's my age, but have this problem often forget even what cookie it was in.

February 15, 2018 at 5:14 am
  • Cristy Smith

Beautiful colors and tons of new knowledge! Thank u Ginger! And u are right.. Ive made some very sweet friends from the live shows.. Including you! Huge Art hugs and lots of love!

February 15, 2018 at 5:46 am
  • Mona L creates

Wonderful lesson as usual Ginger!! Love hearing your stories as well!! CONGRATS to the winner of that beautiful painting!! 🙂
    Artsy hugs!!

February 15, 2018 at 6:42 am
  • Caroline Glen

Caught the first half before going to work. Home now so I'll kick back and finish the show.

February 15, 2018 at 7:03 am
  • Tiny Duiveman

Im just wondering, most of the time has the outside of the lid a pin in it , like turn the lid around and put the otherside of the lid to open the metal security

February 15, 2018 at 7:43 am
  • Goran c

when is Daniel Elliott going to be back on the show:)?

February 15, 2018 at 8:35 am
  • Cathy Painter

Missed the live show but still enjoyed the time with Ginger and Jon! And loved the colours.

February 15, 2018 at 9:04 am
  • Kathy Inderrieden

Thank you so much for these three paintings! I have been waiting to see if there were something for my kitchen. This will be perfect. Now, if I can paint it! So enjoy your tutorials.

February 15, 2018 at 9:58 am