OIL PAINTING TUTORIAL // SPEEDPAINTING

OIL PAINTING TUTORIAL // SPEEDPAINTING

RELATED PRODUCTS:

• Robato Arts

Beautiful work!

April 1, 2018 at 11:28 am
  • Kiera Jo

Your pre-composition in Photoshop is such a good tip! I do digital art in Photoshop, so I'm used to pulling up references and using them in Photoshop, but I've never compiled multiple photo references and put them together before actually drawing them. (I sometimes use a face from one reference, a pose from another reference, clothing from another reference, etc., and draw them all into one piece, but I don't actually combine them before drawing them like you did.) Great tips!

April 1, 2018 at 11:42 am
  • Dani Lam

This was absolutely stunning! I'm inspired haha. ❣

April 1, 2018 at 11:48 am
  • Yasmine S.

Hi Lioba ! So nice video ! I cannot take time for photoshop now but i like this idea. I posted the video on my facebook and wrote this :
    THAT IS VERY INTERESTING, THIS ARTIST USUALY SHOW WATERCOLORS PAINTINGS, TODAY SHE SPEAKS ABOUT OIL PAINTING … She made me stop to see this tutorial because when young i had an experience with oil painting and i loved it ; my work were based on layering. Since one year i experiment watercolors, first because of my course of home decorating (to make renderings…), but quickly i became found of watercolor painting, that is so amazing to play with water. But for the moment i cannot master wet on wet because this way the water is too wild 🙂 and it become like to train a wild horse ! So i recently to work by light layering with watercolors, and i discovered that layer + layer + layer, my work become close to oil layering ! So this video from Lioba Brückner helps me to make the link and the difference between the two methods (first evidence : oil is opaque and watercolor must keep a play with transparent layers). If you love painting, i hope you'll enjoy these details with a contemporary view from Lioba Brûckner… :

April 1, 2018 at 12:14 pm
  • *うさらん

When are you going to draw OIRAN in this era? Necres and bracelet are superfluous. Do not make a mistake. Such a decorative item did not wear at that time. I will never put a necklace and a bracelet on a kimono so we will not misunderstand the tradition of Japan.

April 1, 2018 at 12:57 pm
  • RE ABERILLA

Yours are a lot betah than Happy D Artist, just because it's NOT – American!

April 1, 2018 at 1:33 pm
  • Letty Tia

I do exactly the same. I find several pictures with a precise detail that I like and then I combine them to obtain what I had in mind. I love your work by the way ! And don't listen to people who don't like your accent, if they're not happy, they shouldn't watch your videos. Keep on your amazing art work !!!

April 1, 2018 at 1:53 pm
  • Hella M

Oooh, also "darf" man verschiedene Medien zusammen in einem Bild benutzen? Mir hat man immer gesagt, man soll zwischendrin bloß nicht switchen. Würde das von dir empfohlene Medium gerne mal probieren, denn gerade die kleinen Details machen mir mit Ölfarbe sehr viel Ärger… Also könnte ich über eine getrocknete Schicht Ölfarbe, in der ich Liquin verwendet habe, problemlos mit dem anderen Medium drüber gehen?

April 1, 2018 at 2:33 pm
  • Skye Artist

wonderful speed painting you are so good 🙂

April 1, 2018 at 2:46 pm
  • XTime Easy

I have canal

April 1, 2018 at 3:29 pm
  • •Neru Chan ᶘ oᴥoᶅ

Este video deberia tener mas likes v':

April 1, 2018 at 3:31 pm
  • Lyssa Vaught

Gorgeous work of art ? I love your channel!

April 1, 2018 at 4:30 pm
  • Anonymous Person

I am a huge fan ?????♥️♥️♥️♥️u inspire me so much

April 1, 2018 at 4:34 pm
  • Marte Arty

so beautiful ?

April 1, 2018 at 5:27 pm
  • Ade Syah Sugiarni

Your paintings are awesome!

April 1, 2018 at 5:55 pm
  • MC Grafite

Beautiful

April 1, 2018 at 5:58 pm
  • Bronwyn Davidson

Beautiful painting! The fact that you also struggle with painting noses makes me feel much better about my own work, as I can never get the nostrils right.

April 1, 2018 at 6:48 pm
  • Yaki Soba

This was really helpful! Thanks!!!

April 1, 2018 at 7:18 pm
  • Shelly Solomon Art

Thank you so much for always being so generous with your technique! And as always your painting is incredibly gorgeous! When i can afford it I have to buy an original!

April 1, 2018 at 7:34 pm