Acrylic Painting Tutorial – How to Paint Realistic Water

Acrylic Painting Tutorial – How to Paint Realistic Water

• Abu Donald

Unrelated to the painting, but I was wondering if wood panel paintings like this one can be sold just as they are or do they need to be wired/framed?

December 25, 2021 at 9:11 pm
  • Anjalifinearts - Abstract Art

Absolutely fantastic you have amazed us with this beautiful tutorial of colouring! I enjoyed watching you paint 🎨 beautiful stay blessed and happy wishes from Canada 🇨🇦

December 25, 2021 at 9:40 pm
  • Michael Healey

Love waves!!!! Good work!!!! Best regards for Glenda in Australia 👋🇦🇺

December 25, 2021 at 10:38 pm
  • Robyn Ashmore

Fantastic painting. I learned so much about the details and shading just watching this. Thank you

December 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
  • Shehzada Maqsood

Hi Emily u r an amazing artist (I think everyone knows that) I just have a request…. could you make a painting tutorial for a very beautiful aclyric painting…… basically I have to gift it to someone. And before I forget I would like to mention I followed a tutorial of starry night and just…. it was absolutely loved by my family and here it is hanging in the lounge… even my friends didn’t believe that I made it😂 anyways all credit goes to you and I am like ur biggest fan I’ll be looking forward to your cooperation

December 26, 2021 at 12:16 am
  • Jillian Mackey

Yas queen

December 26, 2021 at 12:18 am
  • たなかしの

I've been enjoying every video!! I like 10minute video and 30minute video because I wanna sometimes watch a tutorial lightly, sometimes learn specific techniques.
    I'm waiting your next video😘 from Japan

December 26, 2021 at 12:46 am
  • فاطمة الكندي

We missed you and love you thank you for come back♥️♥️

December 26, 2021 at 12:48 am
  • bey

I really love yourrr painting tutorials!!! So therapeutic😩 PLS DO MORE WATER WAVE THINGY PAINTING TUTORIALLLLS<333

December 26, 2021 at 1:06 am
  • vibhas badyar

I loved the tutorial not gonna lie this one was a bit hard my painting just turned out ok but I learned so much from this tutorial in future I will give this a try again to see how much I inprooved

December 26, 2021 at 1:43 am
  • Alt87213

Loved this tutorial !!! Thank you so much for creating this video !! ❤️❤️❤️

December 26, 2021 at 1:48 am
  • MINHAZ PUBLICITY

I love your channel so much! Thank you for your wonderful painting videos!

December 26, 2021 at 2:26 am
  • Kashvi Khara

Can u give us a tour of all ur wood panels painting plss🤗

December 26, 2021 at 3:10 am
  • brendabrushart

Oh my gosh it’s so hood to have you back! I love your “style” for videos….they are fun, relaxed, encouraging and real….I am self a self taught artist and I have watched tons of videos on techniques and different mediums to try….thank you for bringing joy to painting, especially water scenes! Something I love painting too…. The visual learning has always worked best to learn for me…. You are rocking these teaching videos! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💕💕💕

December 26, 2021 at 4:05 am
  • Esteban Ocampo

I usually do not comment on the videos, but I highly have to mention how talentful, amazing, patience and creative person you are. I love your art and you inspire me to paint better.

December 26, 2021 at 4:38 am
  • Lidia

I love this type of vidéo i hope u consider doing more long videos ❤

December 26, 2021 at 4:49 am
  • kierstyn saoirse

Thank you for teaching my partner and I how to paint!!! Your personality makes the videos so fun

December 26, 2021 at 5:13 am
  • Sally Blatchford

What a great little painting and video 😎. I absolutely love this style of video and hope you consider making more; the more detailed instruction/thoughts/reasoning, etc are delightful as is listening to you & watching you work. When you were talking about how a painting is never finished & we the artists have to end it reminded me of a da Vinci quote I imagine your familiar with: “Art is never finished, only abandoned”. No truer words in my opinion & experience. I hope you & yours are having a peaceful & cozy holiday season, however you celebrate (or not).

December 26, 2021 at 5:43 am
  • LietSayri

I love your channel so much! Thank you for your wonderful painting videos!

December 26, 2021 at 6:08 am
  • Patty Zaruk

This is the perfect tutorial

December 26, 2021 at 6:36 am