Giant Poppy Acrylic Painting Tutorial for Beginner and Advanced Artists with Ginger Cook

• Maria Jardine

Ginger this poppy is delicious. The rich colors are amazing!!!❤️

March 3, 2019 at 8:57 am
  • Julie Vickers

Great tutorial ginger and Jon , beautiful poppy painting, I loved the colourful ?, because of time difference couldn’t watch you live shame. Love to you both. ?????????????

March 3, 2019 at 9:16 am
  • Tara Kilroy

Love my Art Sherpa brushes!

March 3, 2019 at 9:33 am
  • Jodi Whitehead

Two wonderful paintings❤️ Thank you so much, watching you paint is wonderful Ginger! Many blessings to you and Jon, congratulations ???

March 3, 2019 at 10:06 am
  • Stephie Jane

Another fantastic tutorial. I loved this poppy. I am terrible at painting flowers, but this is one that I think that I can do! I also have to add that the fish was fabulous! What you can paint just out of you imagination is spectacular! Thank you Ginger and Jon.

March 3, 2019 at 10:41 am
  • Lisa Edmondson

I am in love with that fish, he is so amazing…thanks for another great show….

March 3, 2019 at 11:04 am
  • Joy Hawkins

Is there a traceable for poppy ??

March 3, 2019 at 11:04 am
  • Carolyn S

Just love the poppy!!! But the fish takes it!!!! Think he is awesome!!!

March 3, 2019 at 11:33 am
  • Joy Hawkins

Brilliant..love this..but great to.hear you're tips..for doing it in blue/ lavender..which are my fav..did you say use orange .behind poppy..rather than you're aqua shades? Thank you both..Great fun ?..I fancy it in metallic acylics..love to see you use those Ginger..they so.pretty..too..

March 3, 2019 at 12:27 pm
  • BA Haven

Hi Ginger & Jon, THANK YOU for the shout out on my Trouble The Dog painting. You are so kind. Not to mention HELPFUL. This one seems so much fun that I'm going to try it today. BTW the show was a hoot! Thanks again for all you do Barb

March 3, 2019 at 12:29 pm
  • Libby Barnard

WOW Ginger another beautiful painting!!! I haven’t been able to catch the live shows as I am helping take care of my grandfather with late stages of dementia.. watching your videos is my “me” time when I can just take a deep breath and you and Jon make that so joyful for me, thank you…. the 2 of you have been my saving grace. After I won your painting and got a sample of the tub of towels I ordered a big tub of them and I love them!! I have been doing paint therapy with my grandfather ( finger painting ) and that’s what I use to clean him up afterwards!!! Sending y’all love from W.F Texas!!

March 3, 2019 at 12:55 pm
  • Donnna Fox

Love all tutorials. The Ginger Gems are very helpful. Question There are many layers of paint, at what stage should I do comparison of black and white photo?

March 3, 2019 at 1:09 pm
  • Gary Insalaco

Thanks Ginger ,I always learn something from every video ! And I love the laughter and cheer you both give the show ! Hi Jon . You are both appreciated by me !

March 3, 2019 at 1:17 pm
  • Jennifer Burgess

I thought the center was different to like a look out spot on the top of the poppy totally cool

March 3, 2019 at 1:46 pm
  • Jennifer Burgess

Gorgeous love the color

March 3, 2019 at 1:56 pm
  • angela maxwell

This was great, loved all the paintings you showed Andrews was beautiful ❤️Thanks for all you do love you both art hugs from Tennessee ???❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

March 3, 2019 at 2:42 pm
  • Mona L creates

Beautiful poppy and love the fish!! Thanks for a wonderful tutorial and for making me giggle!! Artsy hugs!!

March 3, 2019 at 3:28 pm
  • Louetta Huddleson

Another awesome lesson Ginger. Poppies are my favorite. Love the colors. The 10 minute painting is fantastic! You and Jon make these lives shows so entertaining. A big thank you to you both.
    One question, could you use a gold metallic paint as an under painting?
    Again thank you both so much.

March 3, 2019 at 3:59 pm
  • Barbara Z.

Gorgeous giant poppy that you really made it look and taught in an easy step by step Ginger Cook way. Thank you for the fun lesson and bonus 10 minute painting.

March 3, 2019 at 4:55 pm
  • Shirley Major

You guys are marvelous.. POPPY !

March 3, 2019 at 5:28 pm