Drawing Winx Club – Musa | Watercolor and COPIC MARKER art

Drawing Winx Club – Musa | Watercolor and COPIC MARKER art

• Art Weapon

Lucid Neema , which inking pen do you use?

May 24, 2020 at 9:45 pm
  • ღBrit Infinityღ

Till now i didn’t notice than you have winx draws in your channel. You was the one than inspired me of try sharpies as a colouring option in my drawings.

I really wanna draw in a future as beautiful than you draw 💕✨🌸

May 24, 2020 at 10:36 pm
  • luvforadri

I just got my first couple of good art supplies and I’m new to art. I’m nervous to start drawing because I’ve only drawn from watching tutorials. any tips? Anyway I love this show and you made her look great! 😁👍🏻

May 24, 2020 at 10:45 pm
  • It’s Deni

Can u please draw iesha

May 24, 2020 at 11:20 pm
  • Rajaa Alasmar

Lol I’m struggling with same face syndrome and drawing dudes. I feel like my art always has the same attitude as well. I’m actually only 11 years old and I’m broke as a joke. My favorite medium is oil pastels but my art teacher is helping me get into other mediums. I want to start practicing dudes and drawing in different poses. Great art! Super inspiring too! Keep up the good work
    Edit: LOVE YOU NEEMA 😍❤️❤️

May 25, 2020 at 12:07 am
  • ARMY FVR channel

Can u do flora next plss

May 25, 2020 at 12:14 am
  • Emily Mason

May 25, 2020 at 12:30 am
  • Julian Melody Winx

cn u try draw musa harmonix ? she's my fav !

May 25, 2020 at 1:00 am
  • Julian Melody Winx

yea thx for drawing me beautiful !!!
    love yur video. but, it's nice..
    keep it up !!!!!

May 25, 2020 at 1:38 am
  • Essa Draws Stuff

ugh i struggle with variety in my art too :/ I feel like i always draw the same face and body type, but im trying to study pictures of different people to help with that. I think your drawing turned out super cute though! I love the color palette <3

May 25, 2020 at 2:11 am
  • Misha Pettis

Honestly I think I struggle with same face syndrome, so I've been trying to give characters unique facial features even if it's something as simple as freckles. I also struggle with male anatomy lol.
    I love the end result of this drawing, it was relaxing to watch you color (especially with the watercolors)!
    I used to be in art college but I had to leave for a few reasons. Not sure if I wanna go back lol but if I do I might major in illustration.

May 25, 2020 at 2:23 am
  • Insane Werewolf

Love the picture! I'm currently struggling with My coloring and inking but I've been using Instagram to show My progress with painting so it's been helping a little. 😊

May 25, 2020 at 2:48 am
  • mariah

YOU ARE SO GOOD AT DRAWING WHAT THE HECK 😍 You are truly blessed and talented i hope you know that! you’re so precious and one of my inspiration for drawing and your content is 👌

Edit: Im struggling on anatomy without reference but if i do have a refrence i think its pretty decent but also faces because i havent really explored much with them. Also im a broke 8th grader ~No major whatsoever nor having one soon~~~

May 25, 2020 at 3:04 am
  • Starrycchi

This is lovely!! I recently went through and watched winx club for nostalgia! I think I’m struggling with breaking out of my comfort zone as well. I’ve already started with trying new color combinations and less pink lol I use pink a lot!

May 25, 2020 at 3:50 am