White Horses Acrylic Painting LIVE Tutorial

White Horses Acrylic Painting LIVE Tutorial

• karen l Smith

I love horses

September 1, 2020 at 10:13 am
  • M DK

This is soooooooo good also do you paint the sids of the canvas?

September 1, 2020 at 10:29 am
  • Rakhee Verma

Wow, looking beautiful

September 1, 2020 at 11:23 am
  • kdsanford

That was really excellent instruction. Thank you so very much. Beautiful work.

September 1, 2020 at 12:14 pm
  • Alberto Velandia

Señorita Ángela la felicito. hermosa obra, los colores crises y esos tonos color ocre y asulosos simplemente espectacular
    Saludos desde BogotΓ‘ Colombia.
    Sele πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

September 1, 2020 at 12:35 pm
  • Alifya Fahim

I really want you to teach us how to paint windiws with rainy droplets

September 1, 2020 at 12:51 pm
  • Alifya Fahim

I Love your paintings and step by step instructions ❀️
    I have tried this one

September 1, 2020 at 1:00 pm
  • Mapy Godart

magnifique

September 1, 2020 at 1:20 pm
  • Dedblu Eclectic

I know that this is primarily a channel about acrylic painting and that you have your traceables to buy but how you set out your composition is just as important as recognising the art of colour/tone identifying and colour mixing.
    I think it was because it's a simpler picture, of only having two focus points on a plain background and that they're similarity because they are both horse's, but I learnt a lot about how to draw a picture into points of reference by the simple act of breaking down the canvas into half then thirds. We have all been exposed to using a pencil to measure but I am math blind and that really affect my spatial awareness but seeing you use using your fingers as a measurement tool really clicked for me because what else are you more familiar with than your own body.
    As I said I think it was clearer because of the larger size canas but it's a very important skill to learn, you can colour beautifully, but if your measurements are off the eye will notice it, even if you don't and the finished painting will feel off. which makes the difference between being a copy artist and the composure and painting your own art.
    Thank you so much.

September 1, 2020 at 2:05 pm
  • Chloe Prevost

I have this exact same painting in my living room!!πŸ˜‚

September 1, 2020 at 2:37 pm
  • 1955johnny

Where can I find a copy of the picture you used to paint your horses?

September 1, 2020 at 2:39 pm
  • adamsrebecca11

I have found this tutorial very helpful. I started a piece with a horse and was feeling discouraged but I’m feeling confident now to start start painting the horse 🐴 and also have this to come back to help. Thank you for filming this video and it being in real time and discussing how you’re doing it. Love the final product as well.

September 1, 2020 at 3:31 pm
  • th hustling artist: comment, watch ,like subscr

im painting your horse. : )

September 1, 2020 at 3:58 pm
  • th hustling artist: comment, watch ,like subscr

heyyyy πŸ˜‰

September 1, 2020 at 4:57 pm
  • Sharon Evans

Oh! Beautiful! Angela, I'm having trouble sometimes with blending light and darks. Do you put anything on your canvas before painting or do you use a special solvent to keep your paint wet longer so it blends smooth n not bind. I do use Matte Medium in my other pieces. I did alot of landscapes but first time painting realistic horses.

September 1, 2020 at 5:01 pm
  • Alicia Garam

Hi. How do you enlarge your drawing to the canvas? Do you use a projector?

September 1, 2020 at 5:56 pm
  • Angelique Billman

Your tutorials are great. I am enjoying every painting I complete. Thanks for taking the time to make it fun and easy to follow

September 1, 2020 at 6:48 pm
  • Mahtab ALizadeh

very nice

September 1, 2020 at 7:45 pm
  • Hana Reda

πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

September 1, 2020 at 7:49 pm
  • chacho Rivera

WOW!!!!!! I Love your Art Amazing.

September 1, 2020 at 8:13 pm