"30 minute oil painting" Tutorial landscape

"30 minute oil painting" Tutorial landscape

• Alan Owen

thanks Dave .focus fine .lovely one …chat soon

November 6, 2020 at 8:26 pm
  • Carolyn McMillan

Good Morning Dave from Vancouver Island BC, thanks for your posting today, I enjoyed watching you work while I had my breakfast and tea this morning. Love the viridian and the Payne’s grey, gives such lovely jewel like colours. Your trees always look so good, a marvellous effect with the lifting out. Watching the COVID numbers in the UK and all over, really ticking up stay safe.

November 6, 2020 at 9:15 pm
  • Tsveti Hristova

I really love, love, love your tutorials.Im beginner in the painting but Ive learned a lot from you. You turn the simple idea in very beautiful paint without super special bruches or high quality materials. Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!

November 6, 2020 at 10:02 pm
  • Julie Vickers

Absolutely stunning painting dave, that viridian mix is wonderful, love it,. Stay safe dave,.πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

November 6, 2020 at 10:44 pm
  • annette fournier

Thanks Dave. Wow, that's a big one. Lovely color mixes with the viridian. Driving rain here too, flood warnings are in effect. 3 inches in 3 hours. Gale winds. Poor drenched Harry. Our pup loves the rain , rolls off her like a duck. Much to my detriment. Take care. Too many sleepless nights for me. Im having a lie down. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ‘πŸ’œ

November 6, 2020 at 11:24 pm
  • Sylaress

Beautiful 😍

November 6, 2020 at 11:38 pm
  • Artist Reyanshh Rahul

Next part b jald hi banega agar aap log
    Jyada se jyada SHARE & COMMENT karoge ❀

Lots of love

– Reyanshh_Rahul

November 7, 2020 at 12:31 am
  • sagar khatri dance

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

November 7, 2020 at 1:27 am
  • sheetal Rajpoot art

Thanks sir πŸ‘

November 7, 2020 at 1:32 am
  • jamshed adil

Shukriya sir ….. aap hmare liye bht mhnt krte h….. maine bht achhaa krna sikh liya h😊😊😊

November 7, 2020 at 1:35 am
  • AKASH ART BD

Amazing

November 7, 2020 at 1:47 am
  • Anjali Pandey

Hiii sir i am Anjali I am new subscriber u I sawπŸ‘€ your art 🎨 is super but sir I wanna ask something about art sir now I am doing last year graduationπŸŽ“ I took art but sir I am not able to draw to good way I wanna learn about art🎨 under your graudien please sir please reply this text how will draw landscape composition nd portrait also please reply

November 7, 2020 at 2:22 am
  • Meera Bakshi

With constant thinking about how to get better final results I too have come down to this technique. The last painting I did is completed with just 5 actual days 3 to 4 hours at a stretch) of working on a portrait size 11" x 14". Though I have given 3-7 days to le the layer dry completely before applying next layer. The final glazing and eyelashes etc details I did on 5th day. Thanks for your tips.

November 7, 2020 at 3:13 am
  • Sayak Banerjee

Vaiya mai class 12 me parta hu, mai kya kar sakta hu??
    Vaiya please batana ya ans please, mujhe janna jaruri hai.

November 7, 2020 at 3:49 am
  • Riya Shaw

Sir first painting daleyaga …nd bhot scha h dead painting

November 7, 2020 at 4:24 am
  • pradeep kar

Sir how many types of painting are their and how many art are their . Give with example

November 7, 2020 at 5:07 am
  • artista Sunita shaw

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

November 7, 2020 at 5:29 am
  • Pranav Pandey

Sir, make more timelapse videos

November 7, 2020 at 6:15 am
  • Ravi Tiwari

Sir I like your all videos, kaafi improvent aai hai meri drawing me.ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ Thanku

November 7, 2020 at 6:41 am
  • Trupti Acharya

Superb

November 7, 2020 at 7:20 am
  • Nabila Nasir

Plz bring the another layer fast

November 7, 2020 at 7:24 am
  • Hemant Kumar

Cannot wait to see the final painting! Cesar Santos is a living master! 😍😍😍

November 7, 2020 at 8:20 am
  • Riaj Art Zone

Great job πŸ‘ I love your work β™₯️

November 7, 2020 at 9:18 am
  • Hemant Kumar

I'm just binging through his older videos, and i came here on his latest video to comment about how amazing this man is!

Behold! Youtube's recommendations has brought me the indian artist on youtube that i've been searching for months!
    You see, other artists on youtube really inspire me, but still they're from foreign lands!! No doubt all i've learnt is from artists on youtube, mainly americans… Proko (Stan prokopenko), Marco Bucci, James Gurney, Ethan Becker, Jessica Karpishin, to name a few.
    But Indian Artists provide a much more relatable content, i feel much more connected. (Of course the content has to be valuable in terms of learning… Atleast for people like me! )

But i've never found indian art channels like this one. All i found were those artists who are always doing commissioned portraits, drawing celebrities etc. ( No disrespect to them, i personally do not find this kind of content inspirational. πŸ˜…)

But Reyanshh! You are the PERFECT-EST person that i've been looking for!
    Hope you inspire more indian artists like you to come on platforms like youtube.
    Thank you for your content! It's Really inspirational and most importantly, TRUTHFUL!

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

November 7, 2020 at 9:46 am
  • Anjishnu Saha

KITNA SAARA SUPPORT DU???? SUBSCRIBE TOH BARSO PEHLEY KAR DIYA SHARE NAHI KAR SAKHTA AND ;LIKE ????? USS KE BAAREY ME TOH MAT HI PUCHO DO DEVICE JO MERE PAAS AVAILABLE HAI UNSE BHI KAR DIYA AABH KYA KARU???????>.JUSTJOKING!!!!!

November 7, 2020 at 10:43 am