How To Paint HOME FOR CHRISTMAS 🎄 Acrylic step by step painting tutorial

How To Paint HOME FOR CHRISTMAS 🎄 Acrylic step by step painting tutorial

• Joni Young Art

Hi everyone! Can’t wait to show you how to paint this one! Check out the list of all the colours and brushes you’ll need for this painting tutorial, in the description below 😊

November 11, 2021 at 9:04 am
  • Trust in YAHSHUA

Perfection!

November 11, 2021 at 9:38 am
  • Christine LeBlanc

Stunning

November 11, 2021 at 9:49 am
  • CHRYSTA KYR

Its perfect paintings .I do it for my granddaughter.Thank you so much.

November 11, 2021 at 10:13 am
  • Rick J Berube Art Studio

Hi Joni! I love your holiday paintings and this one is no exception. Thank you for these inspirational tutorials!

November 11, 2021 at 11:01 am
  • Brenda Snider

My favorite picture ever. Just love the color if the truck it looks so realistic would definitely hang it on my wall. I'm not artistic enough to do one like this I would mess it up for sure. Since I'm disabled I can't afford to buy enough supplies to practice like I wish I could so I just watch your videos dreaming about if I could have everything I needed to practice if one day before my hands give out I have rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis so they are getting pretty crooked and always hurt. Getting ready in January have my right thumb fused already had my 2nd carpal tunnel surgery last one was in 1982 Also did my elbow then took hardware out of my shoulder 6 weeks after my hand and elbow done. So been going through alot couldn't paint even if I could buy the supplies until now. But sure love watching you paint so relaxing and learning so much from you ❤ my grandpa on my Dad's side and my Dad's sister were professional painter's they did Amazing paintings. My aunt worked at a newspaper drawing the pictures for the articles and she painted above the baptism area making beautiful murals. We went to about 8 churches she did while on vacation one year they lived in Arkansas we lived in Indiana. But everytime we went I asked her if I could watch her paint and I would sit next to her for hours my grandpa built a studio once he retired onto his house and people would come from all over the United States to buy his paintings he was very talented too. He usually painted from a photograph of scenery of wood's and portraits of children and animals I loved watching him paint as well. I don't have any of his work unfortunately it burned in a fire in my Dad's garage he was remodeling his house and all his paintings were in the garage he had a log in a barrel and a tree branches he was burning down and the tree went sideways catching his garage on fire it was burnt to the ground from gasoline for his mower and other flammable stuff really made it roar. Just hated it he lost everything his Dad painted.😢 so love watching your videos.

November 11, 2021 at 11:49 am
  • Savannah Bos

This brings back so many lovely memories absolutely gorgeous…

November 11, 2021 at 12:41 pm
  • Bonnie Tong

Love this one too! I like everything you do. You pack fun teaching into every painting you do. Thank you!

November 11, 2021 at 1:03 pm
  • Shayla Rose-Leader

Did you learn to draw first before painting?

November 11, 2021 at 1:37 pm
  • L. J.

I love the color on this old car. I like the presents on top of the car too…looks very festive.

November 11, 2021 at 2:02 pm
  • Joyce George

Another beautiful painting!

November 11, 2021 at 2:37 pm
  • bloom

Reference photos are hard thats why i do my own painting using my imagination
    Its funner that way and its yours too

November 11, 2021 at 2:48 pm
  • penny kult

I just LOVE ❤ your work Joni.. I need to get brave try this..

November 11, 2021 at 3:28 pm
  • Debbie Cawker

Beautiful, but what size brushes are you using.

November 11, 2021 at 3:28 pm
  • Suetorbert

I can’t find the colors list & brushes love your painting 👋🏻

November 11, 2021 at 4:04 pm
  • L.M Abstract art

Always love watching your channel. Incredible work you do and you're an inspiration. This painting is absolutely beautiful.
    You bring so much happiness and good vibes to us all through your art. Keep up the good work ❤️

November 11, 2021 at 4:11 pm
  • Manuela Reiter

Hi dear Joni, it is a sooo beautiful painting again and such a very very pretty idea to paint a Christmas imagination in a Winter wonderland ⭐⭐ ⭐🎄🎆🎁💝🎠🌠thank you soo much… best regards, Manuela from Germany ☃️❄❄❄❄❄❄❄⭐⭐⭐

November 11, 2021 at 5:10 pm
  • christiane lavarenne

Une bien jolie toile !❤❤❤❤❤

November 11, 2021 at 5:30 pm
  • Eleanor Rouxel

Your paintings are amazing.
    I love watching them come together.
    You are a great inspiration.
    Thank you so much!